Teeter FitSpine LX9 Deluxe Back-Pain-Relief Inversion Table
The Teeter FitSpine LX9 Deluxe Back-Pain-Relief Inversion Table offers cutting-edge spinal comfort for those suffering from conditions such as scoliosis and sciatica. Featuring ergonomic attributes and supplementary devices, this model offers an array of strategically positioned handles that minimise the need for users to bend, thereby facilitating an optimised decompression experience.
- 1 x Inversion table
- 1 x Manual
- 1 x DVD with 5 Routines
- 1 x Free TeeterLink App
Who Can Use the Teeter FitSpine LX9?
The Teeter FitSpine is modelled on the usage of inversion therapy as a non-invasive means of providing relief to weight-bearing joints. As such, it is recommended as a form of relief from the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinalcurvature due to tight muscles
- Muscular tension
- Herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet syndrome
- Muscle spasm
Please note that if you are unsure as to whether inversion therapy is right for you, we recommend seeking the advice of a medical professional prior to purchase.
Features and Benefits of the Teeter LX9
- Easy-to-use inversion table for inversion therapy
- FlexTech Bed with 8-point floating suspension system for maximum decompression
- Wide range of easy ergonomic grip handles and holds
- Certified by both independent and federal governing bodies
- Includes a storage caddy for storing contents of pockets
- Ergo-Embrace ankle supports made with specialty foam reduce pressure for a comfortable fit
- Ankle Comfort Dial rotates to a high or low setting for a customised, secure fit
- Lumbar Bridge and Acupressure Nodes focuses traction on the lower back
- Patented security features including auto-locks and heat-treated steel for unmatched durability
How Does Inversion Therapy Help Back Pain?
Through its use of zero gravity, inversion therapy reduces the pressure on the back and other load-bearing joint by suspending the user upside down to stretch the spine and relieve back pain. The method has been well-documented as a non-surgical process that decompresses the joints, allows oxygen-rich blood to enter and releases built-up pressure and discomfort.
How Is the Teeter LX9 Different from Other Inversion Tables?
The Teeter LX9 stands out due to its distinct design, which places great emphasis on ergonomics such as arched base with a boarding platform, designed to make mounting and dismounting easier. This is complemented with the innovative FlexTech Bed, boosted by an 8-point floating suspension system, which flexes with the user to enable the best decompressive stretch.
Boarding platform allows users to climb easily onto
the LX9 Inversion Table
Is the LX9 Inversion Table Safe?
Where the LX9 leaves rest of the less expensive inversion tables behind is in its exhaustive range of grip handles and locks to provide users with the most comfortable and secure experience possible:
- Deluxe EZ-Reach Ankle Lock System: Boasting an aerospace-grade steel with a micro-adjusting fit, this extra-long handle allows a customised, comfortable fit for the ankle supports without straining your back.
- EZ-Stretch Traction Handles: Providing more decompression at lesser angles of inversion through a simple push and release or easy rhythmic oscillation; push on the ends for a quick-release from full inversion.
- Stretch Max Handles: These handles provide an extra-long grip surface to assist new users and enhanced stretching options for more experienced inverters
How Long Does it Take to Assemble the Teeter LX9 Inversion Table?
Following the easy steps from the included user manual, it is very simple to assemble and get started with the Teeter LX9. Once done, it takes even lesser time to fold and store the Teeter LX9 until the next time.
- Maximum User Weight: 136kg (21 stone 6 pounds)
- Height Capacity: 4'8" - 6'6" (142cm - 198cm)
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 5-year full warranty
- Dimensions: 130 x 78 x 27cm
Please note that Inversion Therapy is not suitable for everyone, and if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or glaucoma, you should consult your doctor before purchasing a FitSpine LX9.