Teeter FitSpine X3 Deluxe Stretch-Handle Inversion Table
Back pain can be a debilitating condition that can limit mobility and affect one's quality of life. The Teeter FitSpine X3 Deluxe-Stretch Inversion Table provides a non-invasive means for maximum back-pain relief with advanced foot grips to allow your body to flex and provide the best decompressive stretch available.
- 1 x Inversion Table
- 1 x Manual
- 5 x Online Back Routines
Who Can Use the FitSpine X3?
The Teeter FitSpine X3 can be used by adults as well as older teenagers (please see the size and weight capacity below for more details). Under proper usage, it provides relief from the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Spinal degenerative joint disease
- Spinal curvature due to tight muscles
- Muscular tension
- Herniated discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Facet syndrome
- Muscle spasm
Please note that if you're unsure whether inversion therapy is right for your condition, we would recommend seeing a medical professional prior to purchase.
Features and Benefits of the FitSpine X3 Inversion Table
- Advanced inversion table for back pain relief
- Includes a user manual and access to five online back routines
- Suitable for treating conditions like scelorosis and sciatica
- Eight-point suspension system flexes as you move
- Provides the best decompressive stretch available
- Extra-long, aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handle for easy securing
- Adjustable tether with preset markings at 20, 40, and 60 degrees of inversion
- Additional handles by ankles and hands to ensure full supported mobility
- Handles are upgraded versions of those found on the Teeter X1
- Leaves your back feeling free of pressure and pain
- Wrap-around Ergo-Embrace supports keep you comfortably suspended
How Does Inversion Therapy Help Back Pain?
Through its use of zero gravity, inversion therapy reduces the pressure on the back and other load-bearing joint by suspending the user upside down to stretch the spine and relieve back pain. The method has been well-documented as a non-surgical process that decompresses the joints, allows oxygen-rich blood to enter and releases built-up pressure and discomfort.
The Teeter X3 is fully registered as an FDA 510(k) Medical Device for back pain and related conditions. Teeter has been designing medical devices for over 35 years and as such, all their devices include an industry leading 5 year warranty and easy assembly.
Is the Teeter X3 Inversion Table Safe?
Teeter's patented Ergo-Embrace Supports surround the ankles to distribute weight evenly around the feet and heels, while an EZ-Reach Ankle System provides extended handles to reduce user bending when securing the supports. Large stretch max handles are provided to allow for additional support and assistance when handling the Teeter X3.
Additional handles are provided around the ankles and hand's resting position to allow for superior security.
Achieve a Deeper Stretch
The smooth FlexTech backrest and flexible 8-point Floating Suspension System delivers a deeper full body stretch so you can relax and relieve tension in minutes.
Does the Teeter FitSpine X3 Inversion Table Help Relieve Sciatica Pain?
Affecting the lower back through the hips and buttocks and down each leg, sciatica is a painful condition that affects the path of the sciatic nerve. Through regular use, the FitSpine X3 has been shown to help relieve sciatica and the muscular or skeletal issues causing sciatica pain, by causing your body to relax, stretch and lengthen.
Is it Easy to Store the FitSpine X3?
The FitSpine X3 Inversion Table folds easily for storage, with no disassembly required. To assist in user handling, the heavy-duty steel base is fitted with a scratch-resistant finish with stability feet that work to protect floors.
360° View Of the Teeter FitSpine X3
What's the Difference Between the FitSpine X3 and X1?
The FitSpine X3 is a more advanced version of the FitSpine X1. Improvements and features are outlined below:
- Extra-long aerospace-grade stainless steel ankle lock handles
- Additional large stretch max handles for hands to grasp while manoeuvering
- Additional EZ-Stretch handle near the ankles for increased comfort when attaching ankle supports
- Height Capacity: 4 foot 8 to 6 foot 6 (142 - 198cm)
- Weight Capacity: 136kg (21 stone 6 pounds)
- Product Weight: 29.9kg
- Packaged Dimensions (LxWxH): 124 x 76 x 21cm
- In-Use Max. Dimensions (LxWxH): 205.7 x 73.2 x 219.7cm
- Non-Use Max. Dimensions (LxWxH): 147.2 x 73.2 x 153.7cm
- Storage Dimensions (LxWxH): 50.8 x 73.2 x 167.6cm
Please note that Inversion Therapy is not suitable for everyone, and if you suffer from high blood pressure, heart disease or glaucoma, you should consult your doctor before purchasing a FitSpine X3.