Daray Upgrade Kit Ultra Dental Light ULTRAUK
Upgrade your existing Daray light and upgrade your patient's experience with this Daray Upgrade Kit Ultra Dental Light ULTRAUK, Daray's premium reflector illumination. With a bright single LED facing a multifaceted mirror, the Ultra operates at 45,000 LUX reproducing colour with a high CRI so that you can more accurately assess your patients.
- 1 x Daray LED Dental Light Head (use your existing arms and mount)
- 1 x Bespoke Adaptor
- Replacement Power Supply
Key Benefits of the Daray ULTRAUK Ultra Dental Light Upgrade Kit
- Cost efficient upgrade kit for your pre-existing Daray Dental Light to turn it into a more powerful light
- The premium option from Daray's lighting range that matches traditional aesthetics with modern design
- White light is very bright (up to 45,000 LUX) with accurate colour rendering to best match authentic shades
- Reflects a single LED from a multifaceted parabolic reflector to give bright and even illumination coverage
- Flip-up patient mirror on the top of the light for the option to walk the patient through your oral analysis
- Highly adjustable positioning thanks to the ability to rotate on a 3-point axis for specific tilting
- Removable handles have six variable positions to give you maximum control over the light's position
- Daray technology is designed to reduce shadows helping you to keep focused on the patient
- Sustainable build as the LED lights have a lifespan of 50,000 hours while operating on just 12V of power
- The light intensity can be adjusted and the light will re-activate at the same brightness it turned off at
- Option to either operate it by using a manual switch or the hands-free scanner for a more hygienic solution
- Easy to remove the handles and fascia if parts of the device need to be cleaned for low effort maintenance
- Product Code: ULTRAUK
- Dimensions (WxH): 318 x 220mm
- Rotation: First Axis: 160° Second Axis:180° Third Axis: 320°
Why is the Daray ULTRAUK Ultra Dental Light Better Than a Regular Dental Light?
The Daray Ultra reflects a single powerful LED light on a multifaceted mirror for an exceptional quality of illumination measuring at 45,000 LUX for a very bright light at its maximum brightness. This white light renders colours more accurately with a colour temperature of 5,000K. This white light helps identification of small details with accurate tooth colouring so you can provide your best oral assessment.
By shining the LED onto a multifaceted mirror, the Daray Ultra increases the density of the light and illuminating the desired surface with more even and intense illumination. By reflecting the LED light, the Ultra works to distribute the light more effectively giving you a better view of your patient's mouth with accurate colouration.
Variable Light Intensity
The Ultra has a single high-power LED, round polycarbonate fascia and parabolic reflector for your patient's comfort. The light's brightness is adjustable to best suit your and the patient's needs. Either use the hands-free motion sensor or manual switch and the light will remember at what brightness it was switched off and resume that brightness when turned on. When the light reaches on of its variable intensity peaks it will beep.
The Daray Ultra provides exceptional light quality and this upgrade kit is a cost-effective way to receive its benefits. The price is far cheaper than installing a whole new lighting unit and, once installed, the performance of the light ensures great value for money. What's more, the running costs are low, requiring only 12V of power with an LED lifespan of over 50,000 hours, making it the long-term economic choice.
The Ultra dental light has a significant range of movement, with triple axis rotation, and removable handles usable in 6 different positions. This means that you can precisely tilt the light to provide the specific illumination that you require. With a flip-up patient mirror, every aspect of the Ultra is positionable so that you can provide your patients with the best service possible.
The Daray Ultra has two switch systems that can turn it on and off, one is a manual switch and the other a hands-free sensor. Either move your hand under the sensor or push the switch to turn the light on or off. The brightness is also adjustable by either holding your hand under the sensor or pushing and holding the switch to increase or decrease the brightness.
How Easy Is the Daray Ultra Dental Light to Maintain?
The fascia of the light is removable so that, if it does become dirty, it is simple and easy to clean. The handles are also removable for cleaning, although they are not suitable for autoclaving, they can be cleaned by hand. The parabolic reflector can also be cleaned ensuring that it is easy to maintain the optimum functioning of the light.
- Light Source: LED
- Light Intensity (Lux) @ 0.7m: 12,000 – 45,000 Lux ±5%
- Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 5% - 100%
- Colour Temperature (Kelvin): 5,000K ±5%
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 85
- Light Field Diameter: 150mm x 70mm ±20mm
- Power Consumption: 8-12W ±2%
- Average Working Life: >50,000 hours
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V AC ±2%
- Temperature Rise on Patient/User: ≤2˚C
- Arm Reach: 1650 – 1900mm
- Head Rotation: 160˚- 320˚
- Body Colour: RAL 9001 (White)