Daray Ultra LED Dental Examination Light
The Daray Ultra LED Dental Examination Light uses a single bright LED focused by a parabolic reflector to achieve an extra clear rectangle of dental illumination. Available in two different mounting configurations, it is the most advanced choice for the majority of dental examinations or procedures.
What Are the Benefits of the Daray Ultra LED Dental Examination Light?
Daray's brightest dental light, the Ultra comes with easy to operate handles and a spring balanced arm. Its bright single LED illumination is concentrated into a tight rectangle by a parabolic reflector, ideal for performing dental examinations and clinical procedures of all kinds. It combines the familiarity of traditional dental lighting designs with contemporary innovations – such as infrared operated intensity control – to maximise its performance in illumination, hygiene and ease of use.
How Easy Is It to Reposition the Lamp-Head?
The spring balanced suspension arms and triple axis rotation in all models of this dental lamp allow for effortless repositioning. The head can be readjusted with a single hand. Once left in place the lamp-head will not move, allowing you to use your hands where you need them.
What Are the Features of the Ultra LED Dental Examination Light?
For the highest level of professional dental lighting, the Ultra LED includes the following features:
- Brilliant illumination – reaches up to 45,000 Lux for clear tissue colour
- Adjustable intensity – allows the practitioner to achieve bespoke lighting
- Flip-up patient mirror – aids in patient observation and communication
- Cool colour temperature – facilitates excellent colour rendering and clarity
- Extremely cool running – guards against discomfort for patient and practitioner
- Energy efficient LED – saves you money while saving the environment
- Parabolic reflector – pools an even rectangular light patch
- Triple axis rotation – helps you to achieve the perfect lighting location
- Six-position removable handles – make positioning the head easy and maximise hygiene
- Contactless controls – utilise an infrared sensor to allow intensity adjustment and on/off function to be operated without direct contact between the hand and light-head, minimising the risk of cross-contamination
How Bright Is the Illumination?
With the aid of its parabolic reflector, this LED light is able to generate an impressive rectangle of 45,000 Lux illumination at 0.7m. It can be adjusted to achieve bespoke levels of brightness during examinations and dental procedures. Both on/off and variable intensity functions are easily operated from a contactless infrared sensor to minimise the risk of cross-contamination.
Which Model Options Are Available?
There are four different mounting options available for the Ultra LED Dental Examination Light:
- Wall Mount (ULTRAW) – depending on the space in which you are working, a wall mount can offer the perfect mounting solution. It doesn't clutter the floor, and has an impressive reach allowing for versatile use. It is ideal for rooms with high ceilings, or ceilings from which it is not appropriate to mount a heavy medical light.
- Ceiling Mount (ULTRAC) – by lifting the full apparatus above the heads of patient and practitioner, the ceiling mounted model can offer truly unobtrusive illumination and 360º access. With an impressive reach, this mounting method will satisfy the demands of most dental procedures.
Please select your preference from the drop-down menu at the top of this page.
What Colour Is the Light?
This LED light achieves a cold light colour temperature of around 5000K. This is just towards the blue end of the spectrum and guarantees a clear, undistorted realisation of tissue colour.
Ceiling Mounted Ultra Dental Light in situ
Will I Need to Change LED Bulbs?
The LED technology used in this lamp is exceptionally durable and will last the whole lifespan of the lamp. It should give you upwards of 50,000 hours of continuous use – the equivalent of over 25 years standard clinical use!
Does This Lamp Get Hot?
One of the main benefits of LEDs over halogen bulbs is that they hardly heat up during operation. This means you can maximise the comfort of both patient and practitioner during dental examinations and procedures.
Is This an Environmentally Friendly Device?
By minimising power consumption, the Daray Ultra LED Medical Examination Light helps to reduce impact on both the environment and your power bill. It operates at only 12V and will last the full over 50,000 hour lifespan of the lamp, helping to cut down on waste.
What Are the Dimensions of the Light?
For detailed information on the dimensions of this product please consult the following diagrams (all lengths are in millimetres):
Wall Mounted Light
Are There Any Other Models of Daray Lighting Available?
We offer a wide selection of exceptional quality Daray Medical Lighting. To find out more please take a look at our Daray Medical Lighting category.
Does This Light Come with a Warranty?
Yes! Daray offer a three year warranty on their Ultra LED Dental Examination Light. This allows you to make a purchase confident that you will receive high-quality, long-lasting dental lighting.
- Light source: LED
- Number of LEDs: 1
- Normal working distance: 700mm
- Light intensity: 45,000 Lux ±5% at 0.7m
- Light colour temperature: 5000K ± 500
- Colour rendering index (CRI): 95
- Colour rendering (R9): 88
- Power consumption: 8 – 12W ±2%
- Avg. lifespan: >50,000 hours
- Output voltage: 12V AC ±2%