Daray Upgrade Kit Excel Dental Light EXCELUK
Upgrade your pre-existing Daray light for high quality direct light with a CRI of 95. The Daray Upgrade Kit Excel Dental Light EXCELUK provides an easy way to stay up to date with the best dental lighting technology. With six powerful LEDs operating at 35,000 lux and a colour temperature of 6,950K ±500, this light is guaranteed to provide powerful, white illumination.
- 1 x Daray LED Dental Light Head (use your existing arms and mount)
- 1 x Bespoke Adaptor
- Replacement Power Supply
Key Benefits of the Daray EXCELUK Excel Dental Light Upgrade Kit
- Cost efficient, low effort upgrade kit to turn you pre-existing Daray Dental Light into a powerful, modern light
- Very bright white light (up to 35,000 LUX) accurately renders colour to illuminate various shades correctly
- Highly adjustable positioning with handles and the ability to rotate on a 3-point axis for specific tilting
- Rectangular light field minimises glare for your patients' comfort and reduces shadows so you can see better
- Sustainable build with LEDs that have a lifespan of 50,000 hours and operate on a sustainable 12V of power
- The light intensity can be adjusted and the light will re-activate at the same brightness it turned off at
- Can be operated using a manual switch or hands-free scanner for a more hygienic solution
- Easy to remove the handles and fascia if parts of the device need to be cleaned for low effort maintenance
- Has a BioProtect anti-microbial coating that works to reduce the risk of infection through germs spreading
- Product Code: EXCELUK
- Dimensions (WxH): 208 x 122mm
- Rotation: First Axis: 160° Second Axis:180° Third Axis: 320°
Why is the Daray EXCELUK Excel Dental Light Better Than A Regular Dental Light?
The Daray Excel uses 6 powerful LED lights to provide an excellent quality of illumination measuring at 35,000 LUX light intensity and also providing white light that measures at 95 CRI to render colours more accurately. The LED light helps you identify details, match shades and assess any oral issues with more accuracy than a regular dental light.
Variable Light Intensity
The Excel has a rectangular light field for your patient's comfort, even at the light's brightest. However, you can adjust the brightness of the light as required using the hands-free motion sensor. When the light reaches one of its variable intensity peaks it will beep. The light remembers what intensity it was at when turned off and will resume this level of brightness when re-activated.
Despite the exceptional light quality that the Daray Excel provides, it is cost efficient at every stage of its life. The price is far cheaper than installing a whole new lighting unit for a low initial cost, and once installed, the performance of the light will be above what competitors provide for great value for money. What's more, the running costs are low, requiring only 12V of power with an LED lifespan of over 50,000 hours, making it the long-term economic choice.
The Excel dental light has a significant range of movement, with triple axis rotation, and a rectangular light field, meaning that you can precisely tilt the light for the specific illumination you require. The rectangular light field also reduces any uncomfortable glare for your patients, ensuring that they stay happy while you carry out your investigations.
The Excel has two switch systems that can turn it on and off, one is a manual switch and the other a hands-free sensor. Either move your hand under the sensor or push the switch to turn the light on or off. The brightness is also adjustable by either holding your hand under the sensor or pushing and holding the switch to increase or decrease the brightness.
How Easy Is the Daray Excel Dental Light to Maintain?
The fascia of the light is removable so that, if it does become dirty, it is simple and easy to clean. The handles are also removable for cleaning, although they are not suitable for autoclaving, they can be cleaned by hand. The device itself has a BioProtect anti-microbial coating to help reduce risk of infection meaning that every aspect of this light is low maintenance.
- Light Source: LED
- Light Intensity (Lux) @ 0.7m: 35,000 Lux ±5%
- Light Intensity Adjustment Range: 5% - 100%
- Colour Temperature (Kelvin): 6,950K ±5%
- Colour Rendering Index (CRI): 95
- Colour Rendering (R9): 88
- Light Field Diameter @ 0.7m: 150mm x 70mm ±20mm
- Number of LED’s: 6
- Power Consumption: 8-12W ±2%
- Average Working Life: >50,000 hours
- Input Voltage: 100 – 240V AC 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 12V AC ±2%
- Temperature Rise on Patient/User: <2˚C