ChoiceMMed MD300C52 Bear-Design Paediatric Pulse Oximeter
Monitoring paediatric patients is made easier with less clinical looking devices, such as the ChoiceMMed MD300C52 Bear-Design Paediatric Pulse Oximeter. This handy oximeter can be used to measure pulse rate and blood-oxygen saturation levels, and features a brown bear cartoon that your younger patients will adore. Suitable for use in clinical or homecare environments, this device is compact and easily portable.
- 1 x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
What Is the Paediatric Pulse Oximeter For?
With a pulse oximeter you are able to gather data about a patient's blood-oxygen saturation levels and pulse rate, enabling an informed assessment on how well the body is transporting oxygen through the bloodstream. Fingertip oximeters are designed to gather this data without the need for blood tests or needles.
The oximeter has been designed to easily clip onto the patient's fingertip, offering a non-invasive method of monitoring.
Who Can Use This ChoiceMMed Oximeter?
The Bear-Design Pulse Oximeter is the ideal choice for paediatric patients. It is the smallest fingertip oximeter in the world, making it suitable for use with smaller fingers, and has been designed with a kid-friendly look.
This device is suitable for use in both homecare and clinical environments. Children who may need to be monitored using the pulse oximeter include those whose blood-oxygen saturation levels are impacted by illness or injury. This includes:
- Those with lung conditions, such as asthma or pneumonia
- Those with heart conditions
- Children with blood conditions such as anaemia
- Patients who have experienced significant drops in blood-oxygen levels due to choking, suffocation, or drowning
- Sleep apnoea and similar disorders that disturb regular breathing
How Is This Fingertip Oximeter Powered?
To power this device, you will need two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries. With a full charge, you can operate this device for approximately 24 continuous hours.
Alternative Pulse Oximeters
There are a range of fingertip pulse oximeters to choose from, so make sure you're getting the right one for you. If you're looking for an oximeter for children, we've got a selection of alternative animal-themed options, including:
If you'd prefer a device that is suitable for both paediatric and adult patients, there are a range of suitable devices available:
Key Features and Benefits
- Paediatric fingertip pulse oximeter
- Measures pulse rate and blood-oxygen saturation levels
- Suitable for range of clinical and residential care environments
- Designed for use with children and infants
- Decorated with an adorable bear cartoon to appeal to younger users
- Compact and lightweight construction makes this device the smallest oximeter in the world
- Size of the device makes it perfect for use with smaller fingers
- Includes adjustable brightness setting with ten levels
- 360° rotating screen for convenient reading of results from any angle
- Designed for low power consumption for extended usage with each set of batteries
- Includes a battery-low indicator to help you keep on top of the device's charge
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 49 x 28 x 28mm
- Weight (Including Batteries): 45g
- Measurement Range:
- Pulse Rate: 70 - 100%
- Blood-Oxygen Saturation: 30 - 250bpm
- Measurement Accuracy:
- Pulse Rate:
- 30 - 99bmp: ±2bpm
- 100 - 250bpm: ±2%
- Blood-Oxygen Saturation: ±2%