ChoiceMMed MD300C29 Rotating-Display Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
Simple doesn't have to mean boring and basic, as demonstrated by the ChoiceMMed MD300C29 Rotating-Display Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. This user-friendly monitoring device is suitable for a range of patients and environments, and is designed with a 360° rotating screen display to enable easy reading of the results. This particular model is also designed to measure perfusion index, allowing it to provide more detailed data.
- 1x Fingertip Pulse Oximeter
What Is the Finger Pulse Oximeter For?
With a fingertip oximeter you are offered a non-invasive way to measure a patient's blood-oxygen levels and pulse rate. This oximeter also enables you to measure and monitor perfusion index. Using these measurements, it's possible to assess how well a patient's body is transporting oxygen through the bloodstream.
This oximeter is designed for easy clipping onto the patient's fingertip.
Who Is the Fingertip Oximeter For?
Oximeters are a common measuring device used in hospitals and other clinical healthcare settings to assist with effective monitoring of patients. They are ideal for use with patients whose blood-oxygen levels have been impacted by illness or injury. This includes patients with:
- Lung conditions such as asthma, COPD, pneumonia, or lung cancer
- Blood conditions like anaemia
- Severe heart conditions and recent heart-attack sufferers
- Oxygen deprivation due to choking, suffocating, or drowning
- Sleep apnoea, or other conditions which impact the ability to breathe
How Is this Monitoring Device Powered?
This device requires two AAA 1.5V alkaline batteries to function. With a full charge the device can be continuously operated for up to 18hours.
Alternative Oximeter Devices
One unique feature of this particular oximeter device is that screen rotates 360°, allowing easy reading of the results regardless of which direction you are viewing the screen from. It also measures perfusion index, an option not available on more simplistically designed models. Some alternatives for this model include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Fingertip pulse oximeter device
- Suitable for paediatric and adult patient monitoring
- Ideal for both residential and clinical care scenarios
- Can be used to measure blood-oxygen saturation, pulse rate, and perfusion index
- 360° screen rotation allows results to be easily read regardless of device position
- User-friendly design with a large on / off switch makes using this device as simple as possible
- Alerts the user to weak or unstable signal that may lead to inaccurate results
- Adjustable 10-level brightness feature included
- Battery-status indicator ensures you can easily monitor the battery life of your device
- Automatic power-off function helps to conserve battery life
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 60 x 32 x 29mm
- Weight (Including Batteries): 55g (approx.)
- Measurement Range:
- SpO2: 70 - 100%
- Pulse Rate: 30 - 250bpm
- Perfusion Index: 0.3 - 20%
- Measurement Accuracy:
- SpO2: ± 2%
- Pulse Rate:
- 30 - 99bpm: ±2bpm
- 100 - 250bpm: ±2%