Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO30
Heart failure, bronchial asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases can be easily tackled if you regularly monitor your level of oxygen and heart rate. Incredibly easy to use and practical enough to take anywhere, the Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO30 is designed to let you measure your SpO2 and pulse frequency at home.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x PO30 pulse oximeter
- 2 x 1.5V LR03 AAA batteries
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Belt bag
- 1 x User manual
Key Features of the PO30 Pulse Oximeter
- Determines arterial oxygen saturation (SpO2) and heart rate
- Simple and completely pain-free measurements
- Ideal for use at home or on the go
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes
- Large display with six views and adjustable brightness
- Low battery indicator and automatic switch-off
- Two AAA batteries included
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Use It to Track Your Condition
Monitoring the level of oxygen in your blood can be extremely useful in many cases, but it is particularly suitable for people who are suffering from the following conditions:
- Heart failure
- Bronchial asthma
- Chronic obstructive disorder
How Do I Use the PO30 Pulse Oximeter?
The Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO30 is designed to take your measurements almost instantly. All you need to do is:
- Insert one finger into the finger opening of the oximeter, and hold it steady.
- Press the function button. Once the oximeter begins its measurement, do not move your finger.
- Your measurement values will appear on the screen after a few seconds.
To learn more about the use of this pulse oximeter, view the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
For Sports at High Altitudes
The problem with high altitudes is that the higher you go, the 'thinner' the air, meaning less oxygen is entering the body, which can be especially dangerous if you're not aware of how much oxygen you are receiving. Using a pulse oximeter to track the level of oxygen in your blood is a great idea if you enjoy mountaineering, skiing or aviation sports.
Pocket-Sized and Battery-Operated
The oximeter's tiny size, light weight and battery operation mean you can use it anywhere. While tracking your SpO2 daily might not require you to keep the device in your pocket at all times, this can be very useful if you are using it during sporting activities.
- Measurement Range:
- SpO₂: 0 – 100%
- Pulse: 30 – 250 beats/minute
- SpO₂: 70 –100%, ±2%
- Pulse: 30 – 250 bpm, ±2 beats/minute
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Battery Life: Two AAA batteries last for approximately two years of operation at three measurements per day
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 61 x 36 x 32mm
- Product Weight: 58g (including batteries)