Beurer PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter for Determining SpO2 and Pulse Frequency
Whether you are a mountaineering enthusiast, or suffer from a heart condition, keeping track of the amount of oxygen in your blood is essential to help you stay well. The Beurer PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter for Determining SpO2 and Pulse Frequency enables quick, efficient and accurate SpO2 and pulse measurements at home and, thanks to its battery-powered operation, on the go.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x PO60 pulse oximeter
- 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Belt bag
- 1 x User manual
Key Features of the PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter
- Determines the arterial oxygen saturation and heart rate
- Simple and pain-free measurements
- Connects with your smartphone via Bluetooth
- Comes with 100 memory spaces to save your data
- Ideal for use at home or on the move
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes
- Easy-to-read display with six available views
- Adjustable display brightness for great visibility
- Battery changing indicator and automatic switch-off
- Supplied with a retaining strap and belt pouch
- Two AAA batteries included
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Who Can Use the PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter?
A pulse oximeter can easily be used by anyone who wants to monitor their arterial oxygen saturation, but it is particularly suitable for doing sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing or aviation sports), or if you have one of the following conditions:
- Heart failure
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Bronchial asthma
How Easy to Use Is the PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter?
The PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter is designed for home use, and therefore very straightforward to operate. All you need to do is:
- Insert one finger into the finger opening of the pulse oximeter and hold it steady.
- Press the function button. Once the oximeter begins its measurement, do not move your finger.
- Your measurement values will appear on the screen after a few seconds.
You can learn more about how to use the PO60 Smart Pulse Oximeter by viewing the user manual below:
|User Manual |
Smart Connection with Your Smartphone
You can easily connect the Smart Pulse Oximeter with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth technology and use the free Beurer Health Manager app to gain a complete overview of your health. This way, you can keep track of all your measurements for an extended period of time, and even have them with you at your next doctor's appointment.
Ideal for Use at Home
Small, convenient and exceptionally easy to use, the Beurer Smart Oximeter is designed to be used at home without any previous experience or medical training required. Its bright and easily understandable display with six views tells you everything your need to know in an instant.
- Measurement Range:
- SpO₂: 0 – 100%
- Pulse: 30 – 254 beats/minute
- SpO₂: 70 –100%, ±2%
- Pulse: 30 – 254 bpm, ±2 beats/minute
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- Battery Life: Two AAA batteries last for approximately two years of operation at three measurements per day
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 58.5 x 30 x 33mm
- Product Weight: 27g (without batteries)