Teeter EZ-UP Inversion Therapy System
For people suffering from back pain, sciatica and other ailments of the back, the Teeter EZ-UP Inversion Therapy System employs the time-tested and recognised method of Inversion therapy (or hanging upside down), to help relieve back pain, reduce stress, stimulate circulation, promote flexibility and proper alignment, and reduce the effects of aging caused by gravity. With the help of portable and light gravity boots and the easily installed dual-bar rack, one can decompress and exercise from the comfort of one's own home.
- 1 x EZ-UP Rack
- 1 x Pair of Gravity Boots
How Does Inversion Therapy Work?
Inversion therapy is long-standing tried and tested practice of using gravity to use a non-surgical way to address chronic pain in the back muscles and spine. By suspending upside down, one is able to stretch the back. This helps in releasing more protective fluid around the spinal discs, removing waste and toxins, decreasing inflammation and increasing overall blood circulation around the discs, which leads to decrease in pain and discomfort over time.
Who Can Use the EZ-UP Inversion System?
Besides people using it as a means for a full-body workout and regular exercise platform, the EZ-UP Inversion System can specifically be used by people suffering from the following issues:
- Back pain
- Muscle tension
- Lumbar pain
- Degenerative disc disease
- Herniated discs
- Spinal stenosis
- Spinal curvature due to tight muscles
- Muscle spasm
- Facet syndrome
Features of the EZ-Up Inversion Rack:
- Double-bar system: Makes mounting and dismounting easy
- Quick-disconnect locking brackets: Secures the Rack to the doorframe, but allows easy removal
- High quality finish: Scratch-resistant powder coating
- Door-savers: Protects the doorframe from damage while in-use
- Foam hand grips: For a comfortable and secure grip
- Valued-added materials: System includes Instructional Video and Owner’s Manual
- Warranty: Comes with a warranty of 5 years
Easy to Install Home Gym
The Teeter EZ-Up inversion rack can be installed in a matter of minutes to any standard wood doorframe (meeting the uniform building code). The apparatus does not interfere with the normal use of the door and its quick-disconnect locking brackets can be secured to the doorframe, allowing the user to perform a number of exercises with it such as using it with a workout bag, doing chin-ups, inverted squats and more. With the Gravity Boots, it can be used for inversion therapy, which helps in releasing pain and stress in the back and spine.
Featuring a dual-bar design, the EZ-UP rack when fitted in the doorframe, gives plenty of room for the user to mount and dismount after the session. It also provides the user with increased freedom of movement without the doorframe or the wall getting in the way.
Can Be Secured to Doorframe Easily
The EZ-UP rack can be easily secured to solid doorframes, without interfering with the normal operation of the door. It comes with quick-disconnect locking brackets which can be secured or removed in very little time. The rack is adjustable for doorway widths from 28 inches to 36 inches.
Does Not Damage the Property
Featuring scratch-resistant powder-coating and moulded end caps, you can rest assured that the rack will not damage your door during installation or use. With foam grips, it provides comfortable hold for the user as well during the exercises.
Features of the Gravity Boots:
- Dual, self-locking ratchet buckles: Unique double-lock system for security
- Unparalleled comfort: Super-soft 1.6cm foam liners are a special blend to give maximum comfort with minimum compression
- Calf Loops: Supplied with calf loops to help hoist yourself up
- Flexible shell: Made of light, highly durable DuPont Hytrel material for a comfortable fit
- Strong, durable materials: Hooks and calf loops are made of 40 percent glass nylon alloy, creating a stronger product
Enabling Secure and Safe Inversion
Coming in standard sizes that fit most feet, the Gravity Boots come with plush foam liners which provide maximum comfort with minimal compression. They wrap comfortably around each ankle, securing with adjustable, self-locking ratchet buckles. Users are able to simply hold onto the lower bar of the rack, kick up to the upper bar, and rest each boot hook over the bar.
Providing Inversion at Home
Not only are the boots easy to carry and lightweight, they are made from sturdy material, allowing the user to fully invert without any worry. Providing a firm hold on the rack, users are able to fully decompress the spine, boosting recovery and increasing workout routines through back and leg exercises.
Calf Loops for Deeper Knee Bend
The Gravity Boots come with durable and removable calf loops which help place a 2 degree bend in the knees. This feature helps in reducing the load on knee joints and the top of the foot, leading to a pain-free and more effective experience.