Seca Height Scale 704
The Seca Height Scale 704 is designed to facilitate accurate and reliable weighing of patients up to 300kg. It features a large and flat base for easy use, and includes a wireless connection to transmit data to a PC or digital printer.
Key Features of the Seca 704 Column Scale
- Class III medically approved column scale
- Large and flat platform easy for patients to step onto
- Facilitates weighing of patients up to 300kg
- Transmits data wirelessly to a PC or digital printer for accurate recording
- Includes features such as BMI calculation, pre-tare, and mother-and-child weighing
Designed for Easy Use
The Seca 704 is ideal for medical professionals monitoring patient weight up to 300kg. It can be easily mounted thanks to the large and flat platform, ensuring patient comfort and safety.
Wireless Data Transmission
Promoting convenience, the Seca 704 Column Scale can transmit data at the touch of a button to a PC or digital printer. Not only does this reduce the risk of human error when handwriting results, but it also facilitates reliable calculating of BMI, pre-TARE, and mother-and-child data.
- Weight Capacity: 300kg
- Scale Graduation: 50g to 100g
- Scale Weight: 14.9kg
- Power Supply: 6 x AA batteries
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 360 x 930 x 520mm
- Units of Measure: Kilograms (kg)