Seca 213 Stadiometer Portable Height Measurement Scale
The Seca 213 Stadiometer Portable Height Measurement Scale facilitates accurate patient height measurements in clinics, surgeries, and hospitals. It remains sturdy without requiring any fittings, and allows for the easy reading of measurements from the scale printed along the side of the rod.
Key Features of the Seca 213 Stadiometer
- Stadiometer designed to offer a portable solution to measuring patient heights
- Height measurement scale ideal for clinics, doctors' surgeries, and hospitals
- Simple and easy to set up without requiring any wall fastenings
- Spacer keeps the rod straight and stable without any fittings
- Large floor plate ensures the stadiometer remains stable during use
- Measuring rod can be dismantled and set up again for quick relocation
- Scale is printed along the side of the measuring rod for easier reading
- Measures from 20cm to 205cm for practical use in virtually any medical environment
- Graduation measuring range of 1mm allows for accurate measurement readings
Includes a Carry Case
Allowing you to easily carry the stadiometer, the Seca 213 includes a carry case. This makes it ideal for doctors or other medical professionals making visits to schools and for anyone else looking for a portable and accurate method of measuring heights.
Practical Stadiometer Design
When working in a medical environment where space is at a premium, it's important that the area can be utilised without compromise to patient care and requirements. With the Seca 213 Stadiometer, patient height measurements can be taken with ease when required, and then the apparatus can be dismantled and stored away again just as quickly if required.
The stadiometer also operates without needing any wall fittings, and features a spacer to keep the rod straight and stable without requiring any fittings. This makes it ideal for smaller rooms where installing a permanent measuring device would be impractical.
Accurate Height Measurement
With the ability to measure a patient's height from 20cm to 205cm with a graduation measuring range of 1mm increments, readings can be obtained with accuracy. The scale is printed in both centimetres and inches up the side of the rod, ensuring that data can be received quickly, easily, and in a method that best suits the situation.
- Unit of Measurement: cm/inches
- Product Weight: 2.4g
- Measuring Range: 20cm to 205cm
- Graduation Measuring Range: 1mm
- Folded Dimensions (WxHxD): 624 x 337 x 117mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 337 x 2165 x 590mm