Seca 217 Stadiometer Mobile Height Measurement Scale
The Seca 217 Stadiometer Mobile Height Measurement Scale facilitates accurate patient height measurements in clinics, surgeries, and hospitals. It's almost as sturdy as a permanent installation but without requiring fittings, and allows for the easy reading of measurements whether in a medical environment or on location.
Key Features of the Seca 217 Stadiometer
- Stadiometer designed to offer a mobile solution to measuring patient heights
- Height measurement scale ideal for clinics, doctors' surgeries, and hospitals
- Simple and easy to set up without requiring any wall fastenings
- Almost as sturdy as a permanently installed measuring scale
- Spacer keeps the rod straight and stable without any fittings
- Robust platform ensures the stadiometer remains stable during use
- Measuring rod can be dismantled and set up again for quick relocation
- Measures from 20cm to 205cm for practical use in virtually any medical environment
- Graduation measuring range of 1mm allows for accurate measurement readings
Practical Stadiometer Design
When working in a medical environment where space is at a premium, it's important that the area can be utilised without compromise to patient care and requirements. With the Seca 217 Stadiometer, patient height measurements can be taken with ease when required, and then the apparatus can be dismantled and stored away again just as quickly if required.
The stadiometer also operates without needing any wall fittings, and features a spacer to keep the rod straight and stable without requiring any fittings. This, coupled with the robust platform, makes it ideal for smaller rooms where installing a permanent measuring device would be impractical.
Accurate Height Measurement
With the ability to measure a patient's height from 20cm to 205cm with a graduation measuring range of 1mm increments, readings can be obtained with accuracy. The scale is printed in both centimetres and inches up the side of the rod, ensuring that data can be received quickly, easily, and in a method that best suits the situation.
- Unit of Measurement: cm/inches
- Product Weight: 3.6g
- Measuring Range: 20cm to 205cm
- Graduation Measuring Range: 1mm
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 328 x 2145 x 574mm