Seca 655-US Electronic EMR Scale with Ultrasonic Height Measure
The Seca 655-US Electronic EMR Scale with Ultrasonic Height Measure combines the Seca 650 platform scale and the Seca 257 ultrasonic measuring rod to form a single, multifunctional measuring station capable of accessing patient records through the innovative, paperless Electronic Medical Record (EMR) system. The inbuilt touchscreen and EMR technology allows for contact-free measurements to be taken, leaving you and your patients feeling safe and secure without having to worry about contamination or the spread of germs and infections. The 655-US uses an ultrasonic measuring rod to provide a highly accurate measurement reading.
- 1 x Seca 655 Flat Scale
- 1 x Seca 257 Ultrasonic Measuring Rod
- 1 x Drip Guard
- 1 x Multifunctional Display
- 1 x Display Cable
- 1 x Network Cable
- 1 x Power Supply Unit with Adapter
- 1 x Set of Instructions
Who Are Seca 655-US Scales Designed For?
Due to their incredible functionality, precision and seamless accessibility, the Seca 655-US Scale is designed for professional settings where patient comfort, efficiency and experience are valued. Please view the list below to see a few suitable environments and professions:
- Private Healthcare Professional
- Occupational Therapist
- Residential Care Home Medical Professional
- Sports Scientist
- Human Sciences Laboratory
How Does the Seca 655-US Connect to Digital Records?
Connecting with your digital records either wirelessly or via Ethernet connection, the Seca 655-HR-US allows you to identify patients during the measuring process. EMR allows clinicians and practitioners to access and contribute to patients' digital records instantly, guaranteeing a safe and secure transfer of information.
What are the Benefits of Ultrasound Measurement Technology?
Using three pairs of sensors, ultrasound technology allows a clinician to take exact and accurate measurements without making contact with a patient. Results are available within seconds in order to optimise workflow and minimise the possibility for patient discomfort.
The Seca 655-US allows height and weight readings to be taken
simultaneously via the digital touchscreen display
Key Features and Benefits
- Integrates with EMR systems for simple record keeping
- State-of-the-art ultrasound technology that provides exact measurements
- Durable Bearglass platform provides lasting quality
- Easy-to-clean surface for prolonged hygiene
- Supplied with a multifunctional touchscreen display for easy operation and measurement reading
- Large platform caters to a wide selection of users
- Class 3 medically-approved item
What Functions Does the Seca 655-US Have?
- Display of patient and ID
- Mother and Child function
- kg/lbs changeability
- cm/inch changeability
- Standby mode
- WiFi and/or Ethernet functionality
- Automatic height measurement calibration
See the Seca 655-US for Yourself
To learn more about the benefits of the Seca Scale-Up range (of which the 655-HR-US is a part), please watch the short video below.
- Approval Class: III (3)
- Interfaces: WiFi, WLAN, Ethernet
- Maximum Capacity: 300kg (47st 3lbs)
- Display Type: Display of Patient User Name and/or ID
- Scale Graduation:
- <150kg: 50g
- >150kg: 100g
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 600 x 70 x 46mm
- Ultrasonic Height Measurement Range: 100 - 220cm
- Height Measurement Graduation: 1mm
- Functions: Please See Above