Epitact Flexible Bunion Corrector
Don't let bunions stop you from living your life to the fullest with the Epitact Flexible Bunion Corrector. Featuring a thin and flexible build, it can be worn inside shoes to relieve pain by protecting your bunion from harmful friction. It is also a corrective orthotic and helps to realign your big toe in order to slow the progression of a bunion.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
The corrector for Hallux Valgus is available in three sizes that should fit most people. Measure the circumference of the foot right below the bunion or use your shoe size. If you are unsure between two sizes, we recommend choosing the smaller one.
Please consult the table below to find your ideal size:
|Corrector Size ||UK Shoe Size ||Foot Circumference |
|Small ||UK Size 4 - 4.5 ||20 - 21.5cm |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 8 ||21.5 - 23cm |
|Large ||UK Size 8.5 - 11 ||23 - 24.5cm |
Key Features and Benefits of Epitact Flexible Bunion Corrector
- Slows progression of bunion growth
- Relieves joint pain caused by shoe friction
- Realigns big toe with pressure absorbing material as you walk
- Suitable for daytime use with flexible build that fits in most shoes
- Can be worn on either left or right foot
- Ultra-lightweight design is comfortable and unobtrusive
- Machine washable at 30°C and includes washing net
- Class 1 medical device
How Does The Bunion Correcting Brace Work?
The Epitact Bunion Brace helps to prevent and alleviate bunion pain in the following ways:
- Silicone tendon realigns the big toe outwards
- Gel pad absorbs pressure on the bunion to relieve pain
- Limits the widening of the forefoot with a metatarsal strap
How Do You Use the Bunion Splint?
The Epitact Bunion Splint is really easy to apply, simply slide it over your foot like a sock and secure your big toe into the silicone hood. For a demonstration, please watch the video below:
Made to be Worn Out and About
A lot of bunion braces are overly restrictive and only suitable for use while sleeping. In contrast, the Epitact brace is thin, lightweight and flexible enough to be worn inside shoes while out and about. This allows you to enjoy all-day bunion protection.
Protects and Corrects
The Epitact flexible toe splint protects already formed bunions from friction which can be really painful. It also gradually works to correct misalignment of the big toe to slow bunion progression.
- Please check that your big toe can still move laterally when moved with your hand – if it cannot, please do not use this device
- Do not use corrector on injured skin
- Do not wear overnight
- In case of arteritis, diabetes, lower limb neuropathy, or ulcers, seek advice from your doctor or podiatrist before use and then regularly monitor your foot
- Wash at 30°C or by hand with soap and water (without rubbing)
- Please machine wash inside the washing net provided
- Leave to dry naturally
- Do not iron
- Reusable for several months
- 58% Silicone
- 42% Polyamide/elastane fabric