Epitact Hallux Valgus Bunion Protector
The skin around a bunion is often really sensitive, which can make walking painful, particularly in shoes. The Epitact Hallux Valgus Bunion Protector features a silicone gel sleeve that absorbs and evenly distributes harmful pressure to protect the skin and help prevent the formation of calluses and corns. It also has an unobtrusive design and can be comfortably worn in shoes for all-day support.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
This protector for Hallux Valgus is available in three sizes that should fit most people. If you are unsure between two sizes, choose the smaller one. Please consult the table below to find your ideal size:
|Protector Size ||UK Shoe Size |
|Small ||UK Size 4 - 4.5 |
|Medium ||UK Size 6 - 8 |
|Large ||UK Size 8.5 - 11 |
Key Features and Benefits of Epitact Bunion Protector
- Super thin 1mm build is comfortable and easily fits in shoes
- Relieves joint pain caused by shoe friction
- Silicone gel absorbs foot pressure
- Helps to prevent formation of painful corns and calluses
- Can be worn on either left or right foot
- Ultra-lightweight design is comfortable and unobtrusive
- Machine washable at 30°C and includes washing net
How Does The Bunion Correcting Brace Work?
The Epitact Bunion Protector helps to alleviate bunion pain in the following ways:
- Protects bunion from pressure and frictions
- Silicone gel eases pain
- Provides crucial barrier between bunion and shoe
How Do You Use the Bunion Protecting Sleeve?
The Epitact Bunion Sleeve is really easy to apply, simply slide it over your foot like a sock. For a demonstration, please watch the video below:
Silicone Gel Soothes Bunions
The silicone gel of the protector absorbs and evenly distributes pressure, as well as soothing the skin around a bunion to provide more immediate comfort.
Protects Against Corns and Calluses
The gel sleeve helps to reduce pressure and friction on sensitive skin which helps to fight against the formation of corns and calluses
Can Be Used on Either Foot
The Epitact Bunion Protector is designed to be worn comfortably on either the right or left foot.
Unbelievably Thin Design
With a thickness of only 1mm, the Epitact sleeve is comfortable and barely noticeable when worn in shoes. This makes it ideal for a wider range of footwear, including tighter-fitting formal shoes and sports shoes.
- Do not use protector on injured skin
- In case of arteritis, diabetes, lower limb neuropathy or ulcers, seek advice from your doctor or podiatrist before use and then regularly monitor your foot
- Wash at 30°C or by hand with soap and water (without rubbing)
- Please machine wash inside the washing net provided
- Leave to dry naturally
- Do not iron
- Reusable for several months
- 61% Polyamide/elastane fabric
- 39% Silicone