Beurer ME90 Personal ECG Monitor
When you are living with an increased health risk caused by a cardiovascular condition, tracking your heart rhythm daily can help you decrease that risk. The Beurer ME90 Personal ECG Monitor is a practical, very straightforward device you can use at home and gain a revealing insight into your condition.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Mobile ECG device
- 1 x Docking station with USB cable
- 1 x CD-ROM with Beurer Cardio Expert
- 2 x 3V Button cells
- 1 x User manual
- 1 x Annex for attending doctor
Key Features of the Personal ECG Monitor
- Mobile 1-channel ECG device for recording heart rhythm
- Optimal control of heart rhythm via Beurer Cardio Expert app
- One-button operation for easy use
- Small and handy, practical to carry in your bag
- Features an easy-to-read LCD display
- Duration of recording is 30 seconds
- Immediate information about heart rhythm
- Detects arrhythmia and varies waveforms
- Has 36 memory spaces to save your data
- USB interface and USB cable
- Battery status indicator and automatic switch-off
- Displays date and time
- Two CR2032 batteries included
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Who Can Benefit Most from the Personal ECG Monitor?
While anyone can use an ECG monitor to record their heart rhythm for a better overview of their health, this Beurer ECG Monitor is particularly suited for people with increased heart risk caused by:
- High blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, family disposition
- Excess weight, lack of physical activity, high consumption of tobacco, stress, lack of sleep
- History of heart attacks and/or strokes
Simple Way to Get Accurate Results
With one-button operation, this device is as easy to use as it can be. It records through chest-arm-hand or through hand-arm-upper body-arm-hand, and the results are instantly readable from the LCD display.
For optimal control of your cardiovascular health, you can connect the device with your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth or USB, and gain a complete overview of your data with the free Beurer Cardio Expert app. This allows you to save your results in a concise way and have them easily available to show to your doctor at the next appointment.
Learn more about how to get the most out of the Beurer ME90 Personal ECG Monitor by viewing the user manual below:
|User Manual |
How Do I Use the Beurer ME90 ECG Monitor?
Once you've inserted the batteries and set the date and time, there are three different methods of taking the measurement. The most suitable method depends on the heart configuration (shape) of each individual user. Below is a brief overview of how to perform each of the three available methods:
- Place your right index finger on the two upper electrodes on the device and hold the device vertically in your hand. Draw an imaginary line from the front of your armpit downward. At the same time, draw an imaginary line going up 10cm from the lowest rib on the left side of your body, and place the lower electrode of the device at the point where these two lines meet.
- Place your left index finger on the two upper electrodes on the device, and hold the device vertically in your hand. Draw an imaginary line from the front of your armpit downwards. At the same time, draw an imaginary line going up 10 cm from the lowest rib on the left side of your body, and place the lower electrode of the device at the point where these two lines meet.
- Place your right index finger on the two upper electrodes on the device. Place a finger of your left hand on the lower electrode.
The ME90 Personal ECG Monitor has the following system requirements:
- Bluetooth 4.0
- iOS from version 8.0
- Android devices from version 4.4 with Bluetooth low energy technology
- Bandwidth: 0.05 - 40Hz
- Sample Rate: 256Hz
- Measurement Range for Heart Rate: 5 - 199 beats/minute
- Memory: 36 measurements
- Power Supply: 2 x 3V CR2032
- Battery Lifetime: Approximately 500 measurements
- Product Dimensions: 95.5 x 38 x 9mm
- Product Weight: 36g (including batteries)