Beurer BC21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Keeping track of your vitals is important when you're trying to stay on top of your medical condition. The Beurer BC21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a fully automatic device that provides accurate readings of your blood pressure and general cardiovascular health.
Key Features of the Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Pressure monitor with talking function for ease of measurement
- Offers fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the wrist
- Suitable for wrist circumference from 14cm to 19.5cm
- Includes risk indicator with classification of measurements with coloured scale
- Saves morning and evening blood pressure for the last seven days
- Two user memories for 60 measured values each
- Voice output in English, German, French, Italian and Turkish
- Automatic switch-off, incorrect usage message and low battery indicator
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
- Clear, easy-to-read display
- Includes a storage box and two 1.5V AAA batteries
How Does the Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Work?
The Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is really no different from your standard blood pressure monitor, which makes it exceptionally easy to use even for those with no medical background. To make things even more straightforward for you, the fully automatic Beurer BC21 Blood Pressure Monitor features a risk indicator and arrhythmia detection for easier understanding of results.
Voice Function for Ease of Measurement
The Beurer BC21 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor features an integrated loud speaker with voice output in five languages: English, German, French, Italian and Turkish. For your convenience, volume can be controlled, or the voice can be deactivated altogether.
Arrhythmia Detection Function
The BC21 Blood Pressure Monitor can easily identify possible heart rhythm disturbances and, if necessary, lets you know of a potential problem. This can be of crucial importance if you have had problems with irregular heartbeat in the past.
How Is the BC21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor Powered?
This wrist blood pressure monitor runs on two disposable 1.5V AAA batteries, which are included with this purchase. One set of batteries provides approximately 200 measurements.
- Cuff Circumference: 14 - 19.5cm
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 87 x 67 x 31mm
- Product Weight: Approximately 105g (without batteries, with cuff)
- Power: 2 x 1.5V AAA batteries