Beurer BC44 Easy-to-Use Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
If you've been diagnosed with high blood pressure, using a blood pressure monitor every day to keep track of your health is a great idea. While there are many devices out there that offer advanced and overly complicated features, sometimes the best solution is the simplest one. The Beurer BC44 Easy-to-Use Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is a very straightforward device that gives you exactly what you need – fast and accurate measurements of your blood pressure and pulse.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Blood pressure monitor with cuff
- 2 x 1.5V LR03 AAA batteries
- 1 x Storage box
- 1 x Instructions for use
Key Features of the BC44 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement
- Automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation
- Easy-to-read extra-large blue illuminated display
- Rapid measurement period
- One-button operation for straightforward use
- Arrhythmia detection and warning in case of heart rhythm disturbance
- Suitable for wrist circumference from 14cm to 19.5cm
- Automatic switch-off function and battery changing indicator
- Storage bag and two 1.5V AAA batteries included
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
Fully Automatic for Easy and Accurate Use
The BC44 Blood Pressure Monitor features automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation, which means no manual setting is necessary, making this device ideal for home users. Moreover, the one-button operation makes sure using this monitor couldn't possibly be easier.
How Do I Use the BC44 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Expose your wrist. Ensure that the circulation of the arm is not hindered by tight clothing or similar.
- Place the cuff on the inside of your wrist.
- Fasten the cuff with the hook-and-loop fastener so that the upper edge of the monitor is positioned approximately 1 cm below the ball of your thumb.
- The cuff has to be fitted tightly around the wrist, but should not constrict it.
- Start the blood pressure monitor with the start/stop button.
- The cuff automatically inflates. Cuff air pressure is released slowly.
You can learn more about how to use the BC44 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor by viewing the user manual below:
|User Manual |
Clear and Understandable Readings
The extra-large blue illuminated display is incredibly easy to read, and shows your diabolic and systolic pressure, as well as your pulse. The results are easy to interpret thanks to the risk indicator that presents them on a coloured scale that shows if your blood pressure is in the normal range.
- Measurement Range:
- Cuff Pressure: 0 - 300 mmHg
- Systolic: 60 - 260 mmHg
- Diastolic: 40 - 199 mmHg
- Pulse: 40 - 180 beats/minute
- Display Accuracy:
- Systolic: ±3 mmHg
- Diastolic: ±3 mmHg
- Pulse: ±5% of the value shown
- Memory: 2 x 60 memory spaces
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 87.8 x 65.8 x 28.6mm
- Weight: 98g (without batteries)
- Battery Life: Approximately 180 measurements