Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for Home Use BC28
Using a blood pressure monitor every day to keep track of your cardiovascular health can help you stay in control of your condition, yet finding that very first monitor can be a daunting experience. The Beurer Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for Home Use BC28 is ideal for first time users, as it is fully automatic and requires no previous experience.
- 1 x Blood Pressure Monitor with Cuff
- 2 x AAA Batteries
- 1 x Storage Box
- 1 x Set of Instructions
Features of the Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor for Home Use
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement
- Automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation
- Saves morning and evening readings of the last seven days
- Has 2 x 60 memory spaces, so two people can save their results
- Arrhythmia detection and warning in case of heart beat irregularities
- Classification of measurements with a simple coloured scale
- Automatic switch-off and battery changing indicator
- Easy-to-read LCD display
- Signals in case of application error
- Practical storage box included
- Supplied with a five-year manufacturer's warranty
What Size is the Cuff?
The wrist cuff of the Beurer Blood Pressure Monitor is suitable for anyone with a wrist measuring between 14cm and 19.5cm.
Easy and Comfortable to Use
This fully automatic monitor has been designed for practical and efficient home use. It features automatic pressure pre-selection and deflation, as well as a risk indicator that shows your results on a coloured scale. This means that all you have to do is wrap the cuff around your wrist, press the start button and check your results that are marked either green, yellow, orange or red to show if your blood pressure is in the normal range.
Measuring blood pressure and pulse is not all this Monitor for Home Use can do. It can also identify possible heart rhythm irregularities and alert you if you seem to be at risk.