Voice Aid Adhesive Pad Throat Microphone TM9631
Designed for those with weak or strained voices, the Voice Aid Adhesive Pad Throat Microphone TM9631 is to be used with the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier JF105A to amplify the voice and reduce voice strain. Easy to use, the microphone has a neat sensor pad that is placed on the side of the throat to absorb vibrations, whilst the amplifier then amplifies the voice.
- 1 x Adhesive Pad Throat Microphone TM9631
- 30 x Disposable Sensor Patches
Features and Benefits
- To be used with the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier JF105A to amplify the voice, reduce voice strain, and be heard better by others
- Absorbs the vibrations from the neck to detect low voices
- Thirty disposable adhesive patches included offering value
- Hypoallergenic and latex free for no skin irritations or allergic reactions in sensitive skin
- Medical grade, meeting safety requirements
- Unobtrusive and discreet for inconspicuous use
- Suitable for all ages
Which Voice Amplifier Is this Throat Microphone Compatible With?
The Voice Aid Adhesive Pad Throat Microphone is compatible with the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier JF105A a device that can dramatically amplify the voice for up to 12 hours, and is ideal to be used in one-to-one conversations, or small groups. When connected to the amplifier this throat microphone detects the vibrations in the throat, whilst the amplifier increases the volume of the voice - allowing the user to be heard better by others.
What Are the Advantages of the Adhesive Pad Throat Microphone TM9631?
For those looking to be heard and understood better by others, this throat microphone provides an easy-to-use solution when used in conjunction with the Voice Amplifier JF105A. Easy to wear and small, it is more discreet than a headset microphone, and so offers confidence when communicating with others.
Is the Adhesive Pad Throat Microphone Suitable for Sensitive Skin?
Yes, the adhesive pads included with this throat microphone are hypoallergenic and latex free - making it perfect for those with sensitive skin or who have skin allergies. The Drive Throat Microphone TM9631 is also a medical grade device meaning that it has met high safety requirements.