Voice Aid Neck Band Throat Microphone TM9630
For those who struggle to be heard by others due to weak or strained voices, the Voice Aid Neck Band Throat Microphone TM9630 offers a solution. To be used in conjunction with the Voice Aid Amplifier JF105A, the Voice Aid Throat Microphone is to be placed around the neck to absorb vibrations directly from the throat via sensors, for the amplifier to then amplify the voice.
Please Note: This microphone is designed for use with the Voice Aid Amplifier JF105A, which is not included with your purchase and is available to purchase separately.
Features and Benefits
- To be used with the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier JF105A to amplify the voice, reduce vocal strain, and be heard better by others
- Secures from the back of the neck with sensors located over the user's voice box
- Absorbs the vibrations from the neck to detect even the faintest whisper
- Does not pick up background noise in the room, for clear sound clarity even in very noisy or windy conditions
- Easy to use and adjustable allowing for use in those with larger necks, but not suitable for a small neck
- Clip-on feature for easy wearing
- Unobtrusive and discreet even when wearing open necked shirts or blouses
Which Voice Amplifier is This Throat Microphone Compatible With?
The Voice Aid Throat Microphone is compatible with the Voice Aid Voice Amplifier JF105A a device that can dramatically amplify the voice for up to 12 hours, and is ideal to be used in one-to-one conversations, or small groups. When connected to the voice amplifier this throat microphone detects the vibrations in the throat whilst the amplifier increases the volume of the voice - allowing the user to be better heard by others.
What Are the Advantages of the Voice Aid Throat Microphone?
Some of the advantages of the Voice Aid Throat Microphone include increased intelligibility, giving the user confidence in one-to-one conversations or small groups. Able to pick up even the faintest whisper, this means the user does strain their voice when speaking - allowing for a speedier recovery.
Low Acoustic Feedback
This throat microphone also avoids microphone feedback screeching that can sometimes be heard from regular headset microphones. This allows for the clearest sound output, and a more pleasant, and smoother conversation for both the user and the listener.