Uvex Ultrasonic CR Autoclavable Goggles 9302500
Chemical resistant and anti-fog, the Uvex Ultrasonic CR Autoclavable Goggles 9302500 are ideal for use in lab and chemical handling applications. These googles are streamlined with a wide panoramic field of vision, as well as retaining comfort during long shifts.
- 1 x Pair of Clear Goggles
Key Features and Benefits
- Comfortable and flexible to be used as over-specs
- Sporty design offers a panoramic field of vision
- High mechanical strength and UV 400 protection for safety
- White frame and clear PC lens can be changed to suit your preferences
- Combination of soft and hard components to minimise pressure problems
- Anti-fog interior to retain full vision during tasks
- Excellent ventilation for added comfort
- Well suited for use in combination with dust masks
- Suitable for sterile work environments for wider use
How Can These Safety Goggles Protect Me?
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are tested to the following EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
Are the Ultrasonic CR Goggles Comfortable?
The combination of hard and soft material components on these goggles combines high mechanical rigidity with maximum wearer comfort. The soft components adapt to your face and ensure full side protection for the eye area, ensuring that they do not become irritated.
How Are the Goggles Suited to Chemical Work?
The Uvex Ultrasonic Autoclavable Goggles can be decontaminated repeatedly in autoclaves after use. They are also chemical-resistant, making them ideal for lab and chemistry work.
Who Should Use the Uvex Safety Goggles?
Combining superb comfort, visibility and protection, these goggles are suitable for a range of applications, including the following:
- Chemical handling
- Chemical processing
- Industrial cleaning
- Clean rooms
- Food production
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.
- Frame Marking: W 166 349 B CE
- Lens Marking: 2-1.2 W 1 B 9 KN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Frame Style: 3, 4, 9
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, 9, K, N