Uvex Super Fit CR Chemical Resistant Safety Glasses 9178500
The Uvex Super Fit CR Chemical Resistant Safety Glasses 9178500 are designed especially for work environments with a high risk of contamination. These glasses are autoclavable and scratch resistant due to their specialised coating. This coating also expertly protects against chemicals and interior fogging to keep you safe while you work.
Key Features and Benefits
- Extremely thin wraparound lenses for maximum optical clarity
- Autoclavable and chemical resistant for excellent protection
- Exceptionally scratch-resistant exterior for added protection
- Lightweight design for great wearer comfort
- Anti-fog coating to ensure that vision is not compromised
- Lenses are angled forward for ventilation and comfort
How Can the Uvex Super Fit Glasses Protect Me?
The Uvex CR Safety Glasses are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. These standards are:
- EN 166 - Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 - UV Filters
Where Can I Use the 9178500 Chemical Resistant Eyewear?
Extremely protective, comfortable and versatile, the Uvex Super Fit CR Glasses are suitable for a range of applications, especially those in sterile work environments. Most often you'll find them in:
- Clean rooms
- Chemical handling
- Chemical processing
- Food production
- Food processing
What Does the Uvex Supravision Clean Coating Do?
To ensure full user protection in work environments with a heightened risk of contamination, these Uvex Super Fit Glasses are coated with a specialised Supravision Clean coating. Not only does this coating allow the glasses to be repeatedly inserted into an autoclave, but it also ensures excellent scratch resistance.
Comfortable Wraparound Lenses
These Uvex glasses are fitted with ultra-thin wraparound lenses with a base curvature of 6.5. Aerodynamically optimised, these strong polycarbonate lenses are angled forwards to provide optimal ventilation and comfort around the eyes.
The Uvex Super Fit CR Glasses are supplied in a single universal size to suit most users. They have a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly, regardless of face size or shape.
- Frame Marking: W 166 FT DIN CE
- Lens Marking: 2C-1.2 W 1 FTKN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: F, T
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2C
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: F, T, K, N
- Lens Material: Polycarbonate (PC)
- Lens Tinting: Clear
- UV Protection: UV400