Uvex Ultrasonic Clear Safety Goggles
Ideal for providing protection from airborne particles and viruses in medical and lab environments, the Uvex Ultrasonic Clear Safety Goggles are designed to provide comfortable wear for long periods. These anti-fog goggles provide a wide panoramic field of vision, and are certified to all relevant standards to make them suitable for the majority of medical applications.
Ideal for Medical Applications
Whether working in a sensitive environment that must be kept sterile, or a laboratory where exposure to harmful airborne particles is a risk, ensuring the proper eye protection is used is crucial. These goggles are certified to the relevant standards to make them suitable for use in most medical environments, and are designed for comfort and visibility during long hours of wear.
- Frame Marking: W 166 349 B CE
- Lens Marking: 2-1.2 W 1 B 9 KN DIN CE
- Frame Strength: B
- Frame Style: 3, 4, 9
- Lens Radiation Protection: 2
- Lens Light Transmission: 1.2
- Optical Quality: 1
- Lens Property: B, 9, K, N
EN Compliance of the Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are personal protective equipment, meaning that they are tested to EN standards to ensure the highest levels of performance. The standards to which these glasses comply are as follows:
- EN 166 – Personal Eye Protection
- EN 170 – UV Filters
Key Features of the Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles
- Combine high mechanical rigidity with maximum wearer comfort
- PPE is fully certified for your protection
- Excellent ventilation ensures the area around your eyes remains pleasant
- Offer reliable UV 400 protection and high mechanical strength
- Comfortable design that never presses or pinches
- Sporty design with easily replaceable lenses
- Anti-fog for at least 16 seconds on the inside
- Extremely scratch-resistant on the outside due to Supravision Excellence lens coating
Can I Wear These Goggles Over Glasses?
Yes, these goggles are designed with a soft and comfortable opening, making them ideal for use as over-glasses. This makes them useful to all members of a medical team, and also makes them a practical alternative to prescription goggles.
Complete Your Virus Protection Kit
These goggles will provide an ideal additional to medically-certified face mask to help complete your protection kit. While these goggles can't prevent viruses from spreading on their own, they can stop you from touching your eyes with infected hands, and stop airborne particles from reaching your eyes.
Highest Level of Comfort
The flexible, moulding material adapts to the wearer's face and ensures full side protection to the eye area, including for those who wear glasses. The goggles never press or pinch against the nose or cheeks, even when worn continuously for longer periods. They are also designed with anti-fog lenses and excellent ventilation, making sure that the climate around the eyes is pleasant without irritation.
The Uvex Ultrasonic Goggles are supplied in a single universal size to fit most users. They include a number of features that should allow them to be fitted properly regardless of face size or shape.