Seca 955 Digital Chair Scale
The Class III medically approved Seca 955 Digital Chair Scale facilitates reliable weighing of patients while seated. It is ideal for physically disabled and older patients, allowing them to feel comfortable and supported during weighing.
Key Features of the Seca 955 Chair Scale
- Class III medically approved patient chair scale
- Ideal for weighing physically disabled patients, elderly people, and anybody with mobility problems
- Particularly suited to nursing homes, hospitals, geriatric departments, and orthopaedic clinics
- TARE function provides a more accurate patient weight
- BMI function provides a useful overview of patient nutritional status
- Supports patients with swivelling armrests and footrests
- Smooth wheels for ease of use
Who Can Use the Digital Chair Scale?
Patients at any time may require seating, whether they are disabled, elderly, injured, or struggling with reduced balance. This means that the chair may be used in a wide range of facilities and care environments, including but not limited to:
- Care homes
- Geriatric departments
- GP surgeries
- Orthopaedic clinics
Supportive Scale for Seated Patients
While weighing it is important that patients remain as still as possible for accurate results, but for patients with restricted mobility or weak balance this can be challenging. The Seca 955 Chair Scale allows them to be seated during weighing, and includes swivelling footrests and armrests to help them feel comfortable and supported.
- Weight Capacity: 250kg
- Weight Graduation: 50g to 100g
- Power Source: Mains adaptor; rechargeable batteries
- Chair Weight: 24.5kg
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 563 x 897 x 956mm