Seca Digital Scales 877
The Class III medically approved Seca Digital Scales 877has been designed to facilitate accurate weighing of adults and young children alike. The mother-and-child function allows small children to be weighed, and the scale is lightweight enough for easy transportation, increasing versatility.
Key Features of the 877 Flat Scale
- Versatile Class III medically approved floor scale
- Mother-and-child function facilitates easy weighing of small children
- Large levelling base for improved stability during use
- Lightweight scale easy to transport between locations for versatility
- Powered by batteries to ensure reliable use without electrical outlets
Easy to Weigh Young Children
The Seca 877 Flat Scale has been designed to ensure that smaller children and infants can be weighed with ease. The mother-and-child function allows the child to be weighed while being carried, and then the weight of the parent or guardian will be deducted to provide the weight of the child.
Ideal for Use on Location
Lightweight and easy to transport, the Seca 877 Flat Scale is great for using on location. This includes both carrying it from one room to another within the same clinic or hospital, and carrying it to a non-medical environment for weighing in the patient's own home or safe environment. The scale is also battery powered so that power outlets are not required on site.
- Weight Capacity: 200kg
- Weight Graduation: 100g to 200g
- Scale Weight: 4.2kg
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 321 x 60 x 356mm