Seca 875 Digital Flat Scale
The Class III medically graded Seca 875 Digital Flat Scale is a flat and lightweight scale designed for mobile use. The lightweight construction allows it to be carried to remote clinics or patient homes for convenient and reliable weighing.
Key Features of the Seca 875 Digital Flat Scale
- Digital scale designed for mobile use
- Enables weighing of patients up to 200kg
- Lightweight and easy to transport for convenience
- Clear and easy-to-read display for reading weighing results
- Large platform for improved patient stability during weighing
- Automatic switch-off function helps to save battery life
Lightweight Scale for Mobile Weighing
The Seca 875 Digital Scale allows medical professionals to weigh patients remotely with ease. The flat and lightweight scale can be transported to a patient's home or to a different clinic or hospital to facilitate mobile patient weighing.
Safer Use During Weighing
For some people, stepping on and off a scale may feel quite difficult or challenging, but with the Seca 875 Flat Scale the user can effectively be weighed without compromise to safety. The scale is flat for easier balancing, and includes a large platform for improved patient stability while they are being weighed.
- Weight Capacity: 200kg
- Weight Graduation: 200g
- Scale Weight: 4kg
- Power Source: 6 x AA batteries
- Overall Dimensions (WxHxD): 321 x 60 x 356mm