Seca 274 Wireless Stadiometer Patient Height Measuring System
The Seca 274 Wireless Stadiometer Patient Height Measuring System facilitates accurate and straightforward height measuring in both adult and paediatric patients. It features wireless transmission to improve the ability to take measurements effectively in medical environments, allowing results to be transmitted to a PC, a wireless scale, or a printer with wireless transmission.
Key Features of the Seca 274 Wireless Stadiometer
- Wireless stadiometer designed for taking accurate patient height measurements
- Compatible with all EMR systems and EMR-ready Seca products for versatile use
- Facilitates sending data wirelessly to a PC, wireless scale, or wireless digital printer
- Heel positioner and Seca Frankfurt Line on headpiece enhance accuracy
- White backlit LCD display for quick and easy reading of measurements
- Stable glass platform for more stable use
- Patient can be measured from 30cm to 220cm with a 1mm graduation measuring range
- Stable aluminium construction for improved longevity with frequent use
- Wall mounting required for more secure use
Wireless Stadiometer for Quick Data Sending
Gone are the days when height measurements need to be scribbled down, typed up, and then processed with other information. Now an accurate overview of a patient's height can be obtained much more easily, with the Wireless Stadiometer facilitating the sending of recorded height information wirelessly to either a PC, wireless scale, or wireless digital printer.
This Patient Height Measuring System has been fitted with a range of settings to make use as flexible as possible. Practical functions of the Wireless Stadiometer include: print and auto-print; send and auto-send; automatic switch-off; calibration and automatic calibration; and reset.
Precise Measurement Data
The Seca 274 Wireless Stadiometer has been designed to provide premium levels of precision. Patient height can be measured from 30cm to 220cm, with a graduation measurement range of 1mm, and this information can then be transmitted wirelessly to the required device.
The height information is displayed on a backlit LCD display in the headpiece of the unit, and this information can be read at a glance for quick and easy use. The stadiometer also features the Frankfurt Line for precise positioning of the head, and with the heel positioner on the stable glass platform you can ensure that the patient is positioned exactly where they need to be to obtain the most precise height measurements.
- Product Weight: 15kg
- Measuring Range: 30cm to 220cm
- Graduation Measuring Range: 1mm
- Platform Dimensions (WxHxD): 430 x 60 x 365mm
- Product Dimensions (WxHxD): 434 x 2394 x 466mm
- Power Supply: 4 x AA Batteries