Safety First Aid Evolution Wall-Mounted First Aid Kit Station (Medium)
Ensure first aid equipment can be easily identified and accessed in emergencies with the Safety First Aid Evolution Wall-Mounted First Aid Kit Station (Medium). Offering schools and workplaces a fast-action solution for managing injuries, this station is supplied over 100 supplies and the necessary wall brackets and fixtures to mount your station.
- 2 x First Aid Inspection Tabs with Tamper-Proof Studs
- 1 x Salvequick Plaster Dispenser (with 40 fabric plasters and 40 washproof plasters)
- 1 x HypaClens Eye Wash Dispenser (with 10 eye wash pods)
- 4 x First Aider Location Signs
- 1 x Set of Wall Bracket and Fixtures
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x First Aid Guidance Leaflet
- 4 x HypaCover First Aid Dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 3 x HypaCover First Aid Dressings (18 x 18cm)
- 3 x HypaBand Triangular Bandages
- 3 x HypaCover Eye Dressings
- 60 x HypaPlast Washproof Plasters
- 30 x HypaClean Sterile Wipes
- 2 x HypaPlast Microporous Tapes (2.5cm x 5m)
- 9 x Pairs of HypaTouch Nitrile Gloves
- 3 x HypaCover Finger Dressings
- 1 x HypaGuard Face Shield
- 2 x HypaGuard Foil Blankets
- 2 x Burn Dressings (10 x 10cm)
- 1 x Clothing Cutter
- 2 x HypaBand Conforming Bandages (7cm)
Who Should Use the Wall-Mounted Safety Kit Station?
This wall-mounted kit is ideal for any mid-sized school or business that needs to have first aid supplies on hand for quick access during emergencies. This makes it perfect for:
- Primary schools
- High schools
- Care homes
Key Features and Benefits
- Comprehensive first aid station with wall mountable construction for easy access and visibility
- Comes with supplies to treat a wide range of injuries, from minor to serious
- Supplied with bracket fixtures for easy mounting and security
- Includes dispensers for wipes, eye wash pods and plasters
- User-friendly station with illustrated instructions on how to administer CPR, eye washes and more
- Tamper-proof stud to indicate when the first aid kit was first used
- Dispensers supplied separately for easy access to supplies
Why Are the Dispensers Separate from the Kit?
Two tamper-proof studs are included on the first aid kit to discourage unnecessary use, and three separate dispensers are mounted on the station for quick access to popular items. This allows first aiders to access plasters, wipes and eye wash pods without having the break the tamper-proof seal on the first aid kit. Each dispenser is locked to encourage proper use and prevent the entire contents being taken at once.
How Can I Denote First Aid Personnel?
The bottom right of the station features a clearly marked first aid inset, allowing you to display the names of staff members who should be contacted in case of emergency. Four insert replacements are included with this kit to allow easy changeover after personnel changes.
What Instructions are Included?
To help guide the user as to the proper use of each first aid component, there are a number of well-organised, eye-catching posters on the unit showing simple medical information. This provides easy access to step-by-step instructions, including lifesaving information regarding how to conduct a primary survey or carry out CPR.