Evolution Wall-Mounted First Aid Kit Station (Large)
Designed for your convenience during medical emergencies, the Evolution Wall-Mounted First Aid Kit Station (Large) provides a fast and effective solution for responding to casualties. The station comes fully stocked with comprehensive first aid supplies, with various dispensers and fixing brackets to mount it in any location. With over 100 supplies, this Evolution Station is suited for larger establishments, such as schools, hospitals and offices.
- 2 x First Aid Inspection Tabs & Tamper Proof Studs
- 1 x Salvequick Plaster Dispenser (with 40 Fabric Plasters and 40 Washproof Plasters)
- 1 x HypaClens Eye Wash Dispenser (with 10 Eye Wash Pods)
- 4 x First Aider Location Signs
- 1 x Set of Wall Bracket and Fixtures
- 1 x First Aid Kit
- 1 x First Aid Guidance Leaflet
- 6 x HypaCover First Aid Dressings (12 x 12cm)
- 4 x HypaCover First Aid Dressings (18 x 18cm)
- 4 x HypaBand Triangular Bandages
- 4 x HypaCover Eye Dressings
- 100 x HypaPlast Washproof Plasters
- 40 x HypaClean Sterile Wipes
- 3 x HypaPlast Microporous Tapes (2.5cm x 5m)
- 12 x Pairs of HypaTouch Nitrile Gloves
- 4 x HypaCover Finger Dressings
- 2 x HypaGuard Face Shields
- 3 x HypaGuard Foil Blankets
- 2 x Burn Dressings (10 x 10cm)
- 1 x Pair of Clothing Cutters
- 2 x HypaBand Conforming Bandages (7.5cm)
Who Should Use the Wall-Mounted Kit Station?
This wall-mounted kit is ideal for any mid-sized school or business that needs to have first aid supplies on hand for quick access during emergencies. This makes it perfect for:
- Primary schools
- High schools
- Care homes
Key Features and Benefits
- Ideal for larger establishments with higher risks of injuries
- Fully stocked dispenser for immediate first aid treatment
- Supplied with mounting brackets for greater visibility and easy access during emergencies
- User-friendly guidance signs/leaflets with illustrations for unqualified first aiders
- Includes comprehensive, HSE compliant first aid supplies
- Encourages and supports wellness within schools and businesses
- Pilfer-proof construction with keys for reduction in waste and unnecessary use of supplies
Why Are the Dispensers Separate From the Kit?
Two tamper-proof studs are included on the first aid kit to discourage unnecessary use, and three separate dispensers are mounted on the station for quick access to popular items. This allows first aiders to access plasters, wipes and eye wash pods without having to break the tamper-proof seal on the first aid kit. Each dispenser is locked to encourage proper use and prevent the entire contents being taken at once.
How Can I Denote First Aid Personnel?
The bottom right of the station features a clearly marked first aid inset, allowing you to display the names of staff members who should be contacted in case of emergency. Four insert replacements are included with this kit to allow easy changeover after personnel changes.
What Instructions Are Included?
To help guide the user as to the proper use of each first aid component, there are a number of well-organised, eye-catching posters on the unit showing simple medical information. This provides easy access to step-by-step instructions, including lifesaving information regarding how to conduct a primary survey or carry out CPR.
- Station Dimensions: 59.5cm x 84cm