Pointer Pulse Infrared Laser Acupuncture Device
Designed for treating chronic pain and relieving pain post-surgery, the Pointer Pulse Infrared Laser Acupuncture Device offers non-invasive, laser therapy that is ideal for quickly treating patients. Perfect for when needles aren't required, this acupuncture device can switch between providing TENS therapy or offering continuous 10 Hz pulsed laser stimulation.
What Is the Pointer Pulse Infrared Device For?
The Pointer Pulse Acupuncture Device is designed to offer non-invasive acupuncture therapy, offering symptomatic relief of chronic pain while managing the symptoms found post-surgery. By providing a choice TENS, laser stimulation or 10 Hz pulsed laser stimulation, you can efficiently treat patients without causing tissue damage. Ideal for acupuncture therapy when needles aren't recommended, the Infrared Laser Device is completely safe, sterile and effective.
What Can It be Used to Treat?
The Pointer Pulse Device can be used to treat a variety of different conditions. These include:
- Post surgery pain relief
- Temporary pain relief
- Long term healing
- Arthritic pain
- Chronic pain
- Joint disorders
What Are the Specifications of the Pointer Pulse Device?
The Pointer Pulse has a number of specifications that determine what it is suitable for. These are:
- Channel: One
- The Peak of Output Current: micro current,
- Blue zone on dial: 0-2 mA
- Black zone on dial: 2-45 mA
- Pulse Rate: 10 Hz (fixed) ¡Ó20 %
- Pulse Width: 260 gS (fixed) ¡Ó20 %
- Pulse Shape: Biphasic Square Wave with a negative spike
- Wave Form: Continuous
- Indicator Lamp: Green lamp indicates the stimulation & detection mode; yellow lamp indicates laser operation
- Laser Wavelength: 650nm
- Maximum Power Output: 5mW, solid state diode.
Can You Adjust the Pointer Pulse Laser Device?
With the Pointer Pulse Laser Device you receive an option of providing either TENS Stimulation, continued laser stimulation or 10 Hz pulsed laser stimulation. You can select these by using the buttons that are located on the device. Furthermore, there is a sensitivity option, enabling you to provide the level of stimulation that your patient requires in order to relieve discomfort and treat pain.
How Does the Pointer Pulse Device Relieve Pain?
Laser therapy is used as an alternative treatment to different types of pain, and evidence suggests that it is successful in enhancing the speed of recovery. As skin absorbs little light, laser pens can penetrate deep into the muscle, enabling it to heal with no side effects. The wattage is so low that there is no risk of a burn either, ensuring that your patient can receive the treatment with no discomfort at all.
Features of the Pointer Pulse Infrared Laser Acupuncture Device
- Modern spring type probe tip
- Sensitivity adjustment
- Immediate point location and treatment
- T.E.N.S. stimulation and or laser stimulation continuous or 10 Hz pulsed laser stimulation
- Painless and without sensation of numbness
- Harmless, no tissue damage
- Complete sterility
- Please note the Pointer Pulse Infrared Laser Acupuncture Device is supplied without batteries
- Please do not stare directly into the laser beam