Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Digital Oximeter with Alarms
With its compact design, ease of operation, exceptional battery life and alarm functions, the Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Digital Oximeter with Alarms represents the next generation in handheld pulse oximetry. The lightweight, easily portable oximeter is ideal for use both in clinics and by on-call doctors, allowing you to take care of your patients wherever they are.
- 1 x 2500A Pulse Oximeter
- 1 x Model 2500A Operator’s Manual on CD
- 1 x Nonin Pulse Oximeter Sensor
- 4 x AA Batteries
Who Can Use the PalmSAT Oximeter?
Due to its practical design and simple use, the PalmSAT Oximeter can be useful for use by medical professionals working in a range of environments. Examples include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Emergency services
- Nursing homes
- Physician's office
- Pre- and post-op rooms
- Procedure rooms
- Same-day surgery
- Urgent care screenings
What Does the 2500A Pulse Oximeter Display?
The 2500A Pulse Oximeter offers a series of information to help to you obtain accurate readings of a patient's health. The following details are displayed:
- SpO2: this shows the current oxygen saturation percentage.
- Pulse Rate Display: this is indicated by the little heart symbol, displaying the pulse rate in pulses per minute.
- Pulse Quality Display: the tricolour LED blinks with each detected pulse.
- Green: this indicates a good pulse strength.
- Amber: this indicates a marginal pulse rate. Reposition the sensor and eliminate patient movement to improve signal strength.
- Red: this indicates an inadequate pulse strength. Dashes on the screen indicate that readings are not possible.
- Alarm Bar: this flashes amber or red to indicate medium or priority alarms respectively.
- Pulse Rate Tone: a beep sounds with each detected pulse, which changes in pitch with SpO2 values. The volume can be turned down or silenced.
How Is the 2500A Oximeter Powered?
The Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Oximeter is powered by four AA batteries (provided). The batteries should last for around 60 hours of use.
What Is the Memory Capacity of the PalmSAT Pulse Oximeter?
The 2500A Digital Pulse Oximeter facilitates up to 75 hours of data storage. This allows you to take readings from numerous patients for analysis or recording at a later time, making this particularly ideal for remote use.
Key Features of the Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Digital Oximeter
- Offers accurate assessments of blood oxygen saturation and pulse rate
- Small and compact size for your portable monitoring needs
- Simple design with easy two-button operation
- Alarm function to help you stay on track more easily
- Provides 72 hours of data storage and 60 hours of battery life
- Equipped with a large LED display and low battery indicator
- Supplied with a 3-year warranty
Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Oximeter Video
Watch the video below to see the Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Digital Oximeter in use.
PalmSAT Pulse Oximeter User Manual
Click on the PDF below to view the user manual for the PalmSAT Pulse Oximeter.
|User Manual |
- Oxygen Saturation Display Range: 0 - 100%
- Pulse Rate Display Range: 18 - 321 BPM
- Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy (No Motion): 18 - 300 BPM
- Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy (Motion): 40 - 240 BPM
- Pulse Rate Declared Accuracy (Low Perfusion): 40 - 240 BPM
- Saturation Declared Accuracy: 70 - 100%
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 7 x 13.8 x 3.2cm
The Nonin 2500A PalmSAT Digital Oximeter is ISO 9919:2005 compliant. All Nonin oximeters are tested to comply with the new international standard for pulse oximeters.