Microlife WatchBP Home Blood Pressure Monitor
The Microlife WatchBP Home Blood Pressure Measurement Device is a clinically validated home blood pressure measurement device. It helps patients manage their high blood pressure or hypertension from the comfort of their own home simply and accurately.
What Are the Features of the Microlife WatchBP Home Blood Pressure Measurement Device?
This blood pressure monitor packs in all the features you need for effective home blood pressure measurement:
- Diagnostic mode – allows patients to perform and then aggregates morning and evening measurements for 7 days
- Diagnostic mode data analysis – produces automated data tabulation and an intuitive display of averages for morning, evening and multi-day measurement data
- Usual mode – takes discreet any-time blood pressure measurements
- Inbuilt storage – can store up to 250 measurements from usual mode and calculate an average at the push of a button
- PC connectivity - transmits BP measurement data to any PC via USB connectivity
- Data is easy to record and track – physicians can read out the data from the device or PC with the added software, which means recording data is simple and easy to track
- Embedded ESH/AHA measurement schedule – allows for the accurate home measurement data.
Can This Device Be Used During Pregnancy?
It can be doubly important to monitor blood pressure during pregnancy. This blood pressure monitor is safe for use during pregnancy.
Can This Device Be Used by Diabetic Patients?
This blood pressure monitor will not put unnecessary pressure on the limbs of diabetic patients. It is completely appropriate for them to use.
Can This Device Be Used by End Stage Renal Disease Patients?
End stage renal disease (ESRD) can have a fundamental impact across the body. This is a good home blood pressure monitor for ESRD patients.
What Are the Specifications of the Microlife WatchBP Home Blood Pressure Monitor?
- Operating temperature: 10°C to 40°C / 50°F to 104°F
- Storage temperature: -20°C to +50°C / -4°F to +122°F and
- Relative maximum humidity: 15% to 90%
- Weight (including batteries): 385g
- Dimensions: 150 x 100 x 50mm
- Measuring procedure: oscillometric, corresponding to Korotkoff method (phase I systolic, phase V diastolic)
- Blood pressure measurement range: 30 to 280mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 0 to 200bpm
- Cuff pressure display range: 0 to 299mmHg
- Cuff pressure resolution: 1mmHg
- Static accuracy: pressure within +/-3mmHg
- Pulse accuracy: +/-5% of the readout value
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Mains adapter: DC 6V, 600 mA (optional)
Which Standards Does this Blood Pressure Monitor Reach?
The Microlife WatchBP Home Blood Pressure Monitor Conforms to the following standards:
- EU Directives 93/42/EEC
- EN 1060-1
- EN 1060-3
- EN 1060-4
- ANSI / AAMI SP10
- IEC 60601-1