Microlife Basic Blood Pressure Monitor A2
The Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor A2 Basic is an accurate and intuitive blood pressure monitor that is ideal for use in the home. It has been clinically tested to the highest British Hypertension Society (BHS) standards, achieving a score of A/A, meaning that you can trust the results given.
What Is Included with the Microlife Blood Pressure Monitor A2 Basic?
- 1 x Microlife A2 Blood Pressure Monitor
- 1 x Standard adult cuff (22 - 42cm)
Who Is This Blood Pressure Monitor For?
This precise blood pressure monitor is an excellent diagnostic device for any clinician who needs to monitor their patients' blood pressure. It is also appropriate for patients with high blood pressure or hypertension wanting to keep track of their own blood pressure levels.
What Are the Features of the Microlife A2 Basic Blood Pressure Monitor?
This blood pressure monitor deploys advanced technologies to provide diagnostics which as both accurate and intuitive:
- PAD technology – generates early alerts to potential heart arrhythmias
- Gentle+ technology – allows measurements to be taken comfortably without overinflation
- Automatic storage – records the last 30 measurement values taken
- Light indicators – give an easy to read traffic light classification of blood pressure results
- Average function – calculates useful information about blood pressure measurements on the monitor
- Clinically tested – awarded the grade of A/A is clinical tests according to BHS protocol
What Size Arms Does This Blood Pressure Monitor Support?
The cuff supplied with this blood pressure monitor supports the majority of adult arms – cuff sizes of 22cm to 42cm. It has a conical shape to improve accuracy and fit.
How Do I Measure Cuff Size?
Cuff size is measured as the circumference around the patient's bicep. For adults it is normally found with the range of about 25cm to 45cm.
What Are the Technical Specifications of the A2 Basic?
- Operating temperature: 10 to 40ºC
- Operating humidity: 15 to 95%
- Storage temperature: -20 to +55ºC
- Storage humidity: 15 to 95%
- Weight (including batteries): 340g
- Dimensions: 135.5 x 82 x 57mm
- Measuring procedure: oscillometric, following the Korotkoff method (phase I systolic, phase V diastolic)
- Blood pressure measurement range: 20 to 280mmHg
- Pulse measurement range: 40 to 280bpm
- Cuff pressure display range: 0 to 299mmHg
- Resolution: 1mmHg
- Static accuracy: pressure within ±3mmHg
- Pulse accuracy: ±5% of readout value
- Power source: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries
- Standards: EM 1060-1, EM1060-3, EM1060-4, IEC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2 (EMC)