Jamar Plus Hand Evaluation Kit
While the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Evaluation Kit provides all the basics for hand and finger evaluation, the Jamar Plus Hand Evaluation Kit takes measuring hand strength to a whole new level. With a Jamar Plus Digital Dynamometer and a 150mm Finger Goniometer, this evaluation kit offers superior accuracy and ease of use.
While dynamometers, gauges and goniometers can provide useful information on hand strength and dexterity, the picture is much clearer when they are used together. The dynamometer and pinch gauge together provide meaningful results on two types of hand strength, involving multiple different muscles. With the steel finger goniometer, physicians can measure the range of motion in a patient's finger to evaluate the stage of their recovery.
- Provides tools for comprehensive hand and finger evaluation
- Allows for testing of a number of different hand functions
- Provides meaningful information about rehabilitation progress
- Complete with a convenient storage and carrying case
- Case includes separate compartments for each instrument
What's Included with the Hand Evaluation Kit?
The Jamar Hand evaluation kit is comprised of the following components, providing you with a multifaceted way of testing patients and gauging their recovery.