Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit II
The Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit II is supplied with a Jamar hand dynamometer, Jamar pinch gauge and Jamar goniometer, enabling you to assess, measure, diagnose and evaluate different hand conditions, traumas and diseases. Supplied in a hard carry case to ensure the longevity of your purchase, the kit is perfect for doctors on the move, orthopedics, medical professionals and any doctor's surgery, private clinic or hospital.
What's in the Box?
With your purchase you will receive:
- 1 x Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
- 1 x Jamar Pinch Gauge (in a choice of three gauges)
- 1 x Jamar Deluxe Small Joint Goniometer
- 1 x Robust Carry Case
What Can the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit Do?
The Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit enables the full examination of the hand and fingers, helping doctors to diagnose and evaluate conditions, diseases and trauma related to the hand. Each of the three pieces of equipment supplied with your purchase work towards giving you the final picture, helping you reach an accurate diagnoses faster. For the specifications of each piece of equipment, see the information below.
Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
- Displays isometric force from 0 - 200lbs (90kg)
- Hand adjusts from 1.38" to 3.38" in half inch increments
- Peak-hold needle automatically retains highest reading until reset
Jamar Pinch Gauge
- Designed to measure forces up to 60lbs
- Measures isometric tip, key and palmar pinch strength
- Results are revealed in pounds and kilograms
- Remains at the clients highest effort
- Choice between 30lb, 45lb and 60lb range (choose your preferred option from the drop-down menu above)
Jamar Deluxe Small Joint Goniometer
- Provides ROM (Range Of Motion) measurements of metacarpal, phalangeal and interphalangeal joints
- Features linear inch and centimetre markings on both sides of the protractor
- Measures 0° to 150° in 5° increments
Who Can Use the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit?
As the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit features a dynamometer, pinch gauge and goniometer, it means that it is an incredibly versatile kit. This means that a medical practitioner is prepared to meet whatever challenge is thrown at them, ensuring that they will be able to evaluate the client's condition successfully and efficiently.
How Do I Use the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit II?
The Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit is simple and easy to use, with features that are designed to make your job easier and make your diagnosis more accurate. For full user instructions on how to use your Hand Dynamometer, please see the user instruction guide below.
|Hand Dynamometer User Instruction Guide |
How Easy Is the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit to Transport?
The Evaluation Kit is supplied in a carry case that can protect your hand measuring equipment. The carry case comes complete with a handle that enables the easy transportation of your equipment, while the entire kit will weigh around 4.5kg. This is light enough to carry without it becoming a burden.
How Durable Is the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit?
All of the items in the Evaluation Kit are designed using high quality materials that ensure their durability. Aside from the durable materials, the supplied carry case can protect your items against knocks and scrapes, meaning that you can travel with the kit without worrying about damage.
What Are the Key Features of the Hand Evaluation Kit?
- Available in a convenient carrying case, ideal for field work
- Includes a dynamometer, a pinch gauge and a goniometer
- Jamar guarantees durable products of the highest quality
- Supplied with a choice between a 30lb, 45lb and 60lb pinch gauge range
The Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit features a dynamometer which arrives fully calibrated. With your order comes a certificate of calibration which clarifies and certifies this calibration process for you.
Technical Specifications of the Jamar Hand Evaluation Kit
- Product Code: 081656867
- Product Weight: 4.5kg