Jamar Hydraulic Hand Evaluation Kit
During rehabilitation and general check-ups, it's important for medical professionals to have the necessary tools to administer tests in order to gain meaningful objective data. This is especially important when it comes to hand strength, as it can be a useful gauge of overall recovery from hand and arm trauma. The Jamar Hydraulic Hand Evaluation Kit provides all the basics needed for a complete measurement of hand strength, providing physicians with information regarding exactly where their patient stands relative to averages or their last reading.
While dynamometers, gauges and goniometers can provide useful information on hand strength and dexterity, when used together the picture is much more clear. The dynamometer and pinch gauge together provide meaningful results on two types of hand strength, involving multiple different muscles. With the steel finger goniometer, physicians can measure the range of motion in a patient's finger to evaluate the stage of their recovery.
Key Features and Components of the Jamar Hydraulic Hand Evaluation Kit
- Provides tools for comprehensive hand and finger evaluation
- Includes dynamometer, pinch gauge and finger goniometer
- Hydraulic components are durable and leak-resistant
- Allows for testing of a number of different hand functions
- Provides meaningful information about rehabilitation progress
- Complete with a convenient storage and carrying case
- Case includes separate compartments for each instrument
- 1 x Jamar Hydraulic Hand Dynamometer
- 1 x Jamar Hydraulic Pinch Gauge
- 1 x Jamar 140mm (5.5") Steel Finger Goniometer
Does the Pinch Gauge Have a Maximum Weight?
Yes, the maximum operating weight for the Jamar Pinch Gauge is 90lbs or 40kg.