Genutec Telescopic Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace
Immobilisation is a great strategy for rehabilitation, as it often provides the quickest route to recovery. The Genutec Telescopic Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace is the ideal knee brace for immobilisation and, when needed, mobilisation. This can be done by healthcare professionals using the range of motion (ROM brace), allowing patients to use this brace from initial recovery through to the last few stages.
Sizing of the Telescopic Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace
The Genutec Telescopic Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace is available in a single universal size that should be suitable for most adults.
When to Use a Knee Brace
The Genutec Telescopic Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace is recommended for:
- Controlled rehabilitation of ACL/PCL/MCL and LCL injuries
- Injured or operated collateral and or cruciate ligaments
- Post-operative immobilisation
- Range of motion control for stabilisation
How Should a Knee Brace Fit?
When fitted properly knee immobiliser should be halfway up your thigh, and halfway down your calf. This allows the immobiliser to restrict movement throughout the entirety of the leg, protecting you from disrupting the healing process. The fit of the immobiliser itself should be firm but not painful – the key is that it successfully mobilises you.
- Four panel design for a comfortable, contoured fit
- Superb ventilation provides heat dissipation for improved user comfort
- Adjustable ROM hinge can be locked into position for security
- Supplied in a universal size for ease of use for carers
Specifications of the Post-Operative ROM Knee Brace
- Flexion: -10 to 120° in 10° increments
- Extension -10 to 30° in 10° increments