HomeGlow B-Warm Heated Seat Cover
Designed to dually reduce energy bills and warm and soothe tired muscles and joints, the HomeGlow B-Warm Heated Seat Cover is quick and easy to set up right out the box. The HomeGlow B-Warm is highly economical, providing warmth and relief from the cold for less than one pence per hour!
Simply drape the cover over your seat or sofa, plug in and you're ready to go. Ideal for the elderly looking to maximise heat retention this winter, the B-Warm is the ideal choice for sitting in a chair to watch television, read or nap and relax.
How Does the HomeGlow B-Warm Work?
The HomeGlow B-Warm is mains powered, costing less than 1 pence per hour to run, making it one of the most economical heated throws on the market! Simply drape your cover over you seat, sofa or office chair and select the heat setting that works best for you.
How Does the B-Warm Seat Cover Help with Aches and Pains?
Whether you're sat in an office chair at home all day, or you're sat on the sofa, your back, hips and legs are working overtime in a single, unhealthy position. Whilst this often can't be helped, what does is the use of a heated cover that promotes a healthy level of circulation and soothes tired muscles in the background whilst you work or relax.
What Conditions Can a B-Warm Help With?
Whilst the B-Warm is designed as a relaxation device, as we stated above, the use of a heated throw or cover can help soothe the pain of a number of niggling conditions. These include:
- Neck Pain
- Sore Muscles
- Bad Posture
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tight Calves
- Back Pain
Help Mitigate Back Pain
A great way to reduce back pain is gentle heat therapy. The B-Warm is brilliant at this. Simply drape your cover over your chair or sofa and take a seat. The gentle slow-release heat will do the rest, helping to soothe and release tension in your back after work or following an injury.
How Does the HomeGlow B-Warm Heated Seat Cover Save You Money?
- Thermostat Reduction: Turn down the heating and switch on your B-Warm for instant energy savings!
- Care Home Friendly: Energy usage can be dramatically reduced when use in both care homes
- Highly Economical: Considerable money can be saved as it costs less than a penny an hour to run
- Savings by the Degree: For every one degree Celsius you turn down, up to 10% can be saved on heating bills
How Does the B-Warm Help the Elderly?
- Provides individuals with their own source of heating that they can tailor
- Therapeutic quality due to the constant gentle heat from the neck to the knees that soothes aches and pains
- The seat cover system is extremely safe with an automatic shut off function in case of accidental damage
- Single button control and four-hour timer protect those who are sensitive to the cold
- Low-level heat ensures the system remains safe and does not pose any harm should the cover be left on accidentally
About the HomeGlow B-Warm Heated Seat Cover
B-Warm creator, Martin Lewis, developed the product in a bid to help his wife keep warm and relieve symptoms of arthritis. After finding other chair warming pads to be inefficient, short-lived or extremely expensive, the B-Warm was created from technology similar to that of electric blankets while replicating the heat pattern of heated car seats.
How Large is the Homeglow B-Warm?
We highly recommend measuring the seat you wish to use with the cover prior to placing an order to make sure your purchase fits correctly. For length and width dimensions, please see the information below.
- Total Area Dimensions (L x W): 160cm x 47cm (66" x 18")
- Heated Area Dimensions (L x W): 109cm x 34cm (43" x 14.5")
What Chairs Can the B-Warm Be Used With?
The B-Warm is a diverse blanket style seat cover that's suitable for most styles of armchair, office chair and sofas.
Will the B-Warm Work with a Riser Recliner?
While some customers have expressed positive experiences when using the B-Warm with a riser recliner, we would advise that, due to the safety strapping that's used to affix the B-Warm in place, there's a chance that safety for the user would be compromised. Therefore, using the B-Warm with a riser recliner may not be the best option for everybody. A heated blanket such as the Beurer HD 75 Cosy Heated Blanket may be a better option as it can be positioned as required.
B-Warm User Instructions
Please find the user instructions for the HomeGlow B-Warm by clicking the PDF link below:
|User Instructions |
Is the B-Warm Tested for Safety?
Yes, the B-Warm is CE certified to EN60335-2-17 and EN62233 for safety of electric blankets and appliances. It is resistant to spills, and features an auto-shutdown feature in the event of any failure. This means all users can enjoy peace of mind while using their B-Warm Heated Seat Cover.
Features of the HomeGlow B-Warm Heated Seat Cover
- Costs less than 1 pence per hour to use
- A great way to soothe tired and sore muscles
- Safe and easy to operate with a one button control
- Produces low level controlled heat, with safety automatic switch-off feature
- Four adjustable heat settings
- Resistant to spillages and fully machine washable cover
- Easily installed and removed
- Fits most styles of chair and some sofas
- Suitable for use by people with a pacemaker installed
Can I Use My B-Warm Seat Cover On A Sofa?
You can indeed use your HomeGlow B-Warm Seat Cover with a sofa. Depending on the style, you may need to use an additional strap to fasten the cover down, or, if you prefer a looser fit, you can simply drape the HomeGlow B-Warm in position over your sofa cushions as this is absolutely safe to do.
Is the B-Warm Safe for Diabetic Users?
Absolutely, there's no reason why the HomeGlow B-Warm would cause an issue for a diabetic user. In fact, the gentle and soothing brand of heat it provides is actually beneficial for preventing issues with your extremities that are so common in diabetics.
Specifications of the HomeGlow B-Warm Heated Seat Cover
- Ideal for professional or domestic care environments
- Low level maintenance ensures little time is taken up maintaining the product
- Fully CE approved
- One year warranty
- Four different control settings from 10W to 45W.