Daray LED Surgical Headlight With Flight Case
For effective lighting during surgical and medical procedures, overhead options don't always cut it. With the Daray LED Surgical Headlight With Flight Case, you'll have all you need for improved lighting from a cool LED source. To provide enhanced comfort and practicality, this device comes with an adjustable head strap, and a clear, even, and symmetrical lighting projection.
- 1x Headlight With Sweatband
- 1x Power Cable
- 1x Power Cable Socket
- 1x Rechargeable Battery Pack
- 1x Carry Case
What Is the Purpose Of This Surgical Headlight?
Surgical headlights are designed for healthcare providers, and offer effective lighting during a range of medical and surgical procedures. Unlike overhead lights, a headlight will shine on wherever the user is looking, enabling doctors and surgeons to adjust the lighting position with minimal to no effort. These lights also tend to be cooler, making it comfortable to wear for longer periods, and reduces the risk of drying out exposed tissue during surgical operations.
Who Can Use the LED Headlight?
The LED Surgical Headlight is designed for use by medical professionals while performing surgical procedures or general medical examinations. This includes:
Key Features and Benefits
- LED-source surgical headlight
- Ideal for use during a range of surgical procedures
- Includes a carry case for easy storage and portability
- Comes with everything needed to power the light, including a battery pack and cable socket
- High-quality optics transform normal light into a clear, even, and symmetrical projection
- Intense and shadow-free light for complete clarity of vision
- Provides between 5 - 40 hours of use on a full charge (dependent on light intensity and field diameter)
- Varying light intensity and field diameter options for conveniently adjustable lighting
- Lightweight and adjustable-headband design allows comfortable wear over a long period
- Includes a focusable light beam between 10 - 110mm
- Cool light beam enhances wearer comfort and reduces the risk of drying out exposed tissue during operations
- Enables accurate viewing of the colour-tone of skin tissue
- Rechargeable battery pack means you won't have to keep buying new batteries
- Ideal for long-term usage with an average working life of 25,000 hours
- Light Source: LED
- Light Intensity at 300mm: 50,000 lux
- Light Field Diameter at 300mm: Focusable 10 - 110mm
- Input Voltage: 11 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz
- Output Voltage: 4.2V DC, 1.2A