Bristol Maid Two-Hook Mobile IV Stand (With Handle and Blue Cap)
With the Bristol Maid Two-Hook Mobile IV Stand (With Handle and Blue Cap), you can confidently administer drips to patients using a highly mobile and stable drip stand. The non-marking castors of this unit ensure minimal damage to floor, even during extended usage. This unit also includes a steam-clean compatible base and water-resistant finish for optimal hygiene maintenance.
Please Note: While this IV stand is pictured with four hooks, this is for illustrative purposes only. This model is designed with two hooks only.
- 1 x Two-Hook Mobile Drip Stand
What Is the Purpose of the Medical Drip Stand?
Medical drip stands are an important piece of clinical furniture that allow clinical healthcare personnel to administer solutions to patients via an IV line and infusion bag. This stand offers a space for the infusion bags to be easily hung above a patient, allowing the drips to travel downwards through the IV line without limiting patient mobility.
You will find these stands most useful with patients who cannot take medicines, food, or water orally for whatever reasons.
Who Is the IV Stand With Wheels For?
Mobile IV stands are perfect for use in a wide variety of clinical healthcare environments, including hospitals, hospices, urgent care centres, rehabilitation centres, and care homes.
This Bristol Maid range of drip stands is ideal for busier public healthcare environments. Not only are they highly portable for easy transport of patients, but the colour-indicator base cap provides a method of rapidly distinguishing between drip stands for minimal risk of cross-contamination.
Which Alternative Drip Stands Are Available?
Bristol Maid produce various drip stands, including models similar to this one with different colour-indicator caps and varying numbers of hooks. Suitable alternatives include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Two-hook IV drip stand designed to hang infusion bags
- Suitable for aiding administration of medical drips to patients
- Ideal for use in clinical healthcare settings, such as hospitals
- Castors included on the base offer excellent mobility
- Non-marking castor design helps to preserve floor integrity, even during frequent usage
- Handle included on the pole offers ease-of-manoeuvrability, and keeps feet away from the unit base for enhanced safety
- Colour indicator cap (blue) enables colour coding of stands to minimise cross contamination risk
- Featured handwheel offers easy height-adjustment from 1260 - 2100mm
- Water-resistant finish allows for easy cleaning after each use for optimal hygiene maintenance
- Polyurethane over-moulded base is compatible with steam cleaning
- Five-leg base with a low centre of gravity offers maximum stability during use
- Meets appendix A (stability requirements) of BS 3619: 1976
- Designed with impact protection to reduce the risk of skin abrasions and bruising for optimal safety during use
- Maximum total load capacity of 4kg
- Overall (W x D): 620 x 620mm
- Height: 1260 - 2100mm
- Pole Diameter: 25mm
- Overall Weight: 8.2kg
- Maximum Stand Capacity: 4kg