Bristol Maid Two-Hook Easy-Clean IV Stand with Blue Base and Handle
When using an IV drip in a professional medical scenario, ensuring your infusion stand is reliable and sturdy is crucial to providing quality patient care. The Bristol Maid Two-Hook Easy-Clean IV Stand with Blue Base and Handle is specifically designed to handle infusion pumps or syringe drivers, and is stable enough to be depended on through a number of medical scenarios.
Stable and Sturdy
This infusion stand meets appendix A (Stability Requirements) of BS 3619:1976 Mobile Infusion Stands, so medical professionals can be sure that it will work right when it's needed most. With a five-leg design, and a low centre of gravity to assist stability, it has been specially designed for unrivalled sturdiness. The heavy-duty steel base with seamless polyurethane over-moulding provides a flexible finish that is resistant to both water and wear and tear.
The steel base also provides impact protection to the fabric of the building, ensuring it doesn't cause unnecessary damage to its surroundings. Additionally, the fully welded construction features a 25mm-diameter scratch-resistant stainless steel upright for extra durability.
This Bristol Maid IV Stand is made to be as easy to use as possible, featuring a handle to assist with manoeuvrability. This range of stands is also available in a variety of colours, which can be used to guide department identification. This colour-coded system reduces the risk of cross contamination, boosting the safety of the stand and increasing the quality of patient care.
Safe and Hygienic
Defined edges and contours make sure that all key surfaces are accessible, allowing for easy and effective cleaning, including steam cleaning. Five polymer 50mm twin-wheel castors are shielded from fluid, making this stand fully mobile. Finally, the pole is height adjustable using a heavy-duty handwheel, so it will always be where you need it, when you need it.
- Sturdy and reliable infusion stand
- Meets Appendix A of BS 3619:1976
- Designed to hold infusion pumps and syringe drivers
- Five-leg design with low centre of gravity ensures stability
- Heavy-duty steel base with polyurethane over-moulding
- Flexible wear-and-tear and water-resistant finish
- Provides impact protection to the fabric of the building
- Edges and contours ensure all key surfaces are accessible
- Easy to clean for superior hygiene
- Colour coded to assist department identification
- Fully welded construction with 25mm diameter stainless steel upright
- Polymer heavy-duty 50mm twin-wheel castors
- Vertical clamping area: 936mm
- One anti-static castor
- Compatible with steam cleaning
- Two pigtail hooks
- Optional cylinder clamp available
- Height adjustable using handwheel (1300 - 2100mm)
- Base: Blue
- Maximum recommended load:
- 4kg on hooks plus 4kg on upright (per stand)
Please note: this stand will be supplied with a blue base.