Bristol Maid Wall-Mounted Two-Hook Infusion Bag Holder
When setting up an IV drip in a professional medical environment, ensuring doctors and nurses are using the most reliable and versatile equipment available is crucial to providing consistent quality care. The Bristol Maid Wall-Mounted Two-Hook Infusion Bag Holder is a strong and sturdy IV bag holder that is to be mounted to a wall to provide a reliable point to fix an infusion bag to.
Sturdy and Reliable
Equipped with two independently swivelling hooks, this IV bag holder can be an asset to a care team, allowing them to provide dynamic and efficient patient care. Seamlessly welded from 304-grade stainless steel, offering strength and ease of cleaning, this holder will stand up to all demands.
With a 25mm-diameter D-shaped wall bracket, designed to accept pumps (maximum load 10kg), this product was made with high-pressure situations in mind. The maximum load per hook is 2kg, and the fixings are not included.
- Holds two infusion bags for dynamic treatment
- Two independently swivelling U-shaped hooks
- Wall mounted for sturdy usage
- Seamlessly welded from 304-grade stainless steel
- 25mm-diameter D-shaped tube to accept pumps
- Maximum load: 10kg
- Maximum load per hook: 2kg
- Fixings not included
- CE marked
- Frame colour: Stainless steel