Bristol Maid Mild-Steel Medical Drip Stand (Two Hooks)
Kit out your clinical with the adjustable and easily manoeuvred Bristol Maid Mild-Steel Medical Drip Stand (Two Hooks), an essential tool which aids with the administration of liquid solutions to patients via IV line. Among the five polypropylene castors included on this unit, one is an anti-static castor which helps to minimise the build-up of static electricity as the pole is wheeled across the floor.
- 1 x Two-Hook Infusion Stand
What Is the Purpose of the Mobile Infusion Stand?
Infusion stands are a commonly seen and frequently used item of medical equipment that enable and assist the administration of medical solutions to patients via an IV line and infusion bag. With the Bristol Maid Drip Stand, you'll have a space for the infusion bags to be easily hung above the level of the patients arm or hand, allowing the drips to travel through the IV line easily.
Who Is the IV Stand With Wheels For?
Mobile IV stands are perfect for use in a wide variety of clinical healthcare environments. This includes:
- Urgent Care Centres
- Rehabilitation Clinics
Liquid medical solutions from infusion bags are often delivered to patients who cannot eat or drink regularly for a range of reasons. It is also useful for patients who may need their medications deposited more directly into the bloodstream.
Which Alternative Drip Stands Are Available?
Bristol Maid have a range of infusion stands designed to suit a wide range of user needs. Similar stands include:
If you'd prefer a stainless-steel stand to a mild-steel model, Bristol Maid have some fantastic options. Though generally pricier than mild steel, stainless steel is a highly durable material with significantly more impact resistance than mild-steel. Stainless steel is also highly resistant to rust and corrosion, a feature which helps to prolong the material life-span.
The Bristol Maid Two-Hook Stainless Steel Infusion Stand is a top-quality stainless-steel alternative to this model.
Key Features and Benefits
- Medical drip stand with wheels
- Designed to assist with the administration of medical solutions to patients via drip
- Ideal for use in a wide range of clinical healthcare environments, including hospitals and hospices
- Two hook construction for hanging up to 4kg of infusion bags
- Infusion pole is height-adjustable using the included handwheel (between 1270mm - 2000mm)
- Includes five polypropylene castors for an excellent level of mobility
- One castor is anti-static to reduce the build-up static electricity when pushing the unit across the floor
- Constructed with a one-piece welded frame for enhanced durability
- Designed with a white epoxy polyester paint
- Meets appendix A, or the 'Stability Requirements' of BS3619: 1976 Mobile Infusion Stands
- Unit has been manufactured in the UK
- Overall (W x D): 630 x 630mm
- Height: 1270 - 2000mm
- Overall Weight: 3.8kg
- Maximum Stand Capacity: 4kg