Bristol Maid High-Capacity Four-Hook Mobile Pump Stand
Ideal for use in hospitals and care homes, the Bristol Maid High-Capacity Four-Hook Pump Stand offers a reliable and versatile approach to issuing infusion and intravenous (IV) treatments. It's ideal for holding blood warmers, pumps, and syringe drivers, with a high capacity and versatile design that can cater to the needs of numerous patients.
Where Can the Mobile Pump Stand Be Used?
The Bristol Maid Mobile Pump Stand is designed for use in hospitals, care homes, and other medical environments where patients may require infusion treatment. The high capacity of the four-hook stand means it can cater to a range of different treatments, with a height-adjustable pole that can be altered for different bed heights and patient requirements.
How Sturdy Is the Four-Hook Mobile Stand?
The Four-Hook Mobile Pump Stand has been designed to offer optimal sturdiness and reliability. It features a sturdy base with a low centre of gravity to assist with stability, wheeled castors for easier and safer manoeuvrability, while the 304-grade stainless steel upright and pump support bows are constructed for longevity.
What's the Benefit of the Polyurethane Base?
The High-Capacity Pump Stand features a polyurethane overmoulded base with smooth edges. This provides the following benefits:
- Water-resistant finish for easier cleaning (including steam cleaning)
- Shield for the castors to protect them when the mobile stand is in transit
- Impact protection to reduce the risk of skin abrasions and bruising to staff and patients
- Maximum Load:
- Hooks: 12kg per stand
- Fixed uprights: 22kg per stand
- Stand Weight: 13kg
- Vertical Clamping Area: 77.1cm (upright)
- Overall Dimensions: 62 x 62 x 130-200cm