Bristol Maid Four-Hook Mobile IV Stand (With Handle & Green Cap)
The Bristol Maid Four-Hook Mobile IV Stand (With Handle & Green Cap) is the ideal choice for anyone looking for an easily adjustable and fully mobile medical drip stand to furnish their clinic. The colour-coded infusion stand can be adjusted between 1260 - 2100mm in height, and includes non-marking castors to protect the floor even during frequent usage.
What Is the Purpose of the Medical Drip Stand?
IV stands are usually found in clinical healthcare environments like hospitals and hospices. They are suitable for use during administration of liquid solutions to patients via an IV line. Solutions are often delivered in this manner when the patient is unable to eat, drink, or take medications orally.
This IV stand has been constructed with a mobile design and four hooks for hanging medical infusion bags from. This enables healthcare personnel to effectively place the drip bags above patients' heads for optimal delivery of the solution and preventing the IV lines from becoming tangled.
Who Is the Infusion Stand For?
This portable infusion stand is ideal for use in a variety of clinical healthcare environments, for example hospitals and hospices.
The range of stands that this medical drip system belongs to are colour-coded, with this model featuring a green cap on the base. This makes it particularly suitable for busier public healthcare environments, where quick distinguishing between IV stands is essential for preventing cross contamination.
Are There Alternative Drip Stands Available?
There are a range of Bristol Maid Drip Stands available, each with varying features. Some suitable alternatives to this unit include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Four-hook IV stand for hanging medical infusion bags
- Suitable for use while administering medical drips to patients
- Green indicator cap provides a visual marker to distinguish between stands, minimising risks of cross contamination
- Featured handwheel enables easy height-adjustability
- Pole length can be extended from between 1260 - 2100mm height
- Handle fitted onto the pole assists with unit manoeuvrability for enhanced patient safety
- Five castors included on base legs for ease-of-portability
- Non-marking castor design helps to preserve floor integrity, even during frequent usage
- Five-leg base ensures maximum stability during use
- Water-resistant finish allows for easy cleaning after each use
- Includes impact protection to reduce the risk of skin abrasions and bruising
- Maximum load capacity of 4kg
- Overall (W x D): 620 x 620mm
- Height: 1260 - 2100mm
- Pole Diameter: 25mm
- Total Weight: 8.3kg
- Maximum Stand Capacity: 4kg