Bristol Maid Four-Hook Mobile IV Stand (With Handle & Red Cap)
When furnishing your clinic, hygiene is one of the most important factors to consider. The Bristol Maid Four-Hook Mobile IV Stand (With Handle & Red Cap) is designed with a water-resistant finish for easy cleaning, and features a colour-coded cap on the base to help minimise the risk of cross contamination. This stand is designed with a five-leg base to ensure it remains sturdy even while mobile.
- 1 x Mobile Infusion Bag Stand
What Is the Purpose of the IV Drip Stand?
IV stands are frequently seen in clinical healthcare environments, such as hospitals and hospices. They are designed for use during administration of liquid solutions to patients via an IV line. Solutions are often delivered in this manner in scenarios where the patient is unable to eat, drink, or take medications orally.
This IV stand has been constructed with a mobile design and four hooks for hanging medical infusion bags from. This enables healthcare personnel to effectively place the drip bags above patients' heads for optimal delivery of the solution and preventing the IV lines from becoming tangled.
Who Is the Infusion Stand For?
This portable infusion stand is ideal for use in a range of clinical healthcare environments, for example hospitals and hospices.
The range of stands that this medical drip system belongs to are colour-coded, with this model featuring a red cap on the base. This makes it especially suitable for busier public healthcare environments, where quick distinguishing between IV stands is crucial to prevent cross contamination.
Are There Alternative Drip Stands Available?
There are a range of Bristol Maid Drip Stands available, each with varying features. Some suitable alternatives to this unit include:
Key Features and Benefits
- Medical drip stand for infusion bags with four hooks
- Designed to assist with administering medical drips to patients
- Red colour indicator cap provides visual marker for distinguishing stands, minimising cross-contamination risks
- Attached handwheel enables simple adjustment of pole height
- Adjustable from between 1260 - 2100mm height
- Handle featured on pole assists manoeuvrability to enhance patient safety during use
- Five-leg base ensures maximum stability during use
- Includes a castor on each of the five legs for ease-of-portability
- Non-marking castors help to preserve floor integrity, even during frequent usage
- Water-resistant finish enables easy cleaning after each use for optimal hygiene maintenance
- Features impact protection to reduce the risk of skin abrasions and bruising
- Maximum load capacity of 4kg
- Overall (W x D): 620 x 620mm
- Height: 1260 - 2100mm
- Pole Diameter: 25mm
- Total Weight: 8.3kg
- Maximum Stand Capacity: 4kg