Beurer EM29 TENS Machine for Knee Pain and Elbow Pain
Enjoy all the benefits of TENS technology in the comfort of your own home with the Beurer EM29 TENS Machine for Knee Pain and Elbow Pain. Specially designed to fit either your knee or elbow, this device can help you alleviate pain following an injury, as well as chronic pain caused by a number of conditions, such as knee arthritis, tennis elbow or rheumatism.
Included with This Purchase
- 1 x Knee and elbow universal cuff
- 1 x Control unit
- 1 x Connection cable
- 3 x 1.5V AAA batteries
- 1 x User manual
What Can You Use the TENS Machine For?
The TENS Machine can be used for the following home-based treatment:
- Knee pain relief
- Tennis elbow support
- Knee joint pain relief
- Knee arthritis
- Elbow arthritis
TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation) helps to provide pain relief for a range of conditions. The shape of this particular device makes it especially suitable for alleviating pain caused by a sports injury or a chronic condition, such as rheumatism or arthritis. A TENS machine works via electrodes, attaching the self adhesive electrodes to your skin, delivering small electrical pulses to the affected area.
Learn more about how to use the Beurer EM29 TENS Machine by viewing the user manual linked below:
|User Manual |
Wear-Free Contact Electrodes
The TENS Device comes with two wear-free contact electrodes, made from conductive carbon material. The electrodes work with water contact, which means no contact gel is necessary.
Universal Size and Fit
This universal cuff can be used on both your knee or elbow, and is easily adjustable with a hook-and-loop fastener. Due to its flexible and ergonomic shape the circumference ranges from approximately 25cm to 70cm, so you don't have to worry about finding the perfect fit.
Key Features of the EM29 TENS Machine for Knee Pain
- TENS machine for knee pain relief
- TENS machine for elbow pain relief
- Suitable for tennis elbow, and arthritis
- Comes with two wear-free water contact electrodes
- One universal size that fits knees and elbows
- Four pre-programmed applications
- Intensity can be adjusted from 0 to 20
- Includes a countdown timer showing remaining time
- Has a controller with a handy belt clip
- Safety switch-off for maximum security
- Battery changing indicator for convenience
- Supplied with a three-year manufacturer's warranty
- Cuff Circumference: Approximately 25 - 70cm
- Device Weight (including batteries): 90g
- Device, Cuff and Cable Weight (including batteries): 210g
- Electrode Size: Approximately 114 x 59mm
- Pulse Length: 60 - 220µs per phase
- Output Voltage: 50V p-p for 500Ohm load
- Output Current: 100mA p-p for 500Ohm load
- Output Frequency: 2 - 110Hz
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 86 x 83 x 36mm
Please note that this device must not be used by users of cardiac pacemakers, epileptics, pregnant woman, and people with cardiac arrhythmia.