Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack
Zoll AED 3 defibrillators are fantastic in an emergency, so when the original battery runs down, it's vital that it can be replaced as quickly and as efficiently as possible to ensure it is always ready to go when it is needed. The Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack is a replacement battery for Zoll AED 3 defibrillators, giving the device a standby life of up to five years.
Five Year Standby Life
The lithium manganese dioxide technology behind the battery pack gives it an incredibly long life span – up to five years standby life depending on usage. This helps you ensure that the device is ready when its needed.
What's more, using the AED 3's Wi-Fi connection, you can see the status of the battery using the Zoll PlusTrac AED Programme Management System. This is ideal for checking the battery status of multiple AEDs at once.
Compatibility of the Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack
The Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack is compatible with the following AEDs:
Technical Specifications of the Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack
The technical specifications of the Zoll AED 3 Battery Pack are:
- Height: 27.75mm
- Width: 133mm
- Depth: 88mm
- Battery type: disposable, sealed lithium manganese dioxide
- Battery standby life (once installed):
- 5 years with weekly self-test,
- 3 years with daily selftest
- 3 years with weekly self-test when auto Wi-Fi self-test report is on (PlusTrac Cloud Connection)
- Note: battery standby life will be shorter in places with low Wi-Fi signals and/or more complex Wi-Fi authentication protocols
- End of life indicated by blank status window (typical remaining shocks: 9)
- Battery shelf life: Up to two years at 23°C prior to installing in AED 3 to maintain above battery life
- Temperature: 0°C to 15°C
- Humidity: 10° to 95° (non-condensing)
- Weight: 317.5g
- Nominal voltage: 12V