Welch Allyn GS600 LED Minor Procedure Light with Mobile Stand
The Welch Allyn GS600 LED Minor Procedure Light with Mobile Stand is designed specifically for demanding viewing conditions. Three LEDs on a wider head provide brilliant colour rendition ideal for minor procedures and examination.
What Are the Features of This LED Lamp?
- Touchless controls – maintain the highest hygiene standards and prevent contamination
- Versatile – built for dermatology, ob/gyn and any other general examination
- Triple LED light source – is long lasting, affordable and provides exceptional clarity
- Mobile stand – offers ground clearance and easy, versatile use
- Optional disposable sheaths – maximise hygiene when manoeuvring light-source
- Includes a 5 year warranty – for peace of mind in your purchase
Are There Other Options Available?
In case you do not want a mobile lamp, there is another model available. The Welch Allyn GS600 LED Minor Procedure Light with Table/Wall Mount is designed to be permanently fixed to either a table or the wall.
What Is Unique About the GS600 LED?
Unlike some other lamps in Welch Allyn's Green Series, this lamp features a handle for easy manoeuvrability. Welch Allyn even produce optional disposable sheathes to keep the handle hygienic. The GS600 comes with three LEDs for brilliant illumination.
What Are the Qualities of the Light Produced by this LED Examination Light?
By utilising 5,500K white Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) as opposed to halogen lamps, the Green Series Medical Exam Lights generate a superior white light that is significantly brighter than halogen equivalents. This results in an overall improved examination by allowing for enhanced visualisation of the area and true tissue colour rendition. On top of this, the light produced by this LED lamp is uniform, without any dark or hot spots.
The white LEDs in this lamp combine industry-leading lumen performance and 50,000 hours of life. As part of Welch Allyn's Green Series, the GS600 examination lamps are better for both the environment and your power bills.
Is This LED Lamp Good Value For Money?
The LED light in this lamp radically lowers the cost of ownership over halogen equivalents. This is not only due to the elimination of bulb replacement, but also due to lower energy consumption.
Is This Lamp Hot?
No, LEDs are very efficient and do not produce waste heat. The reduction in heat dissipation contributes to the safety and comfort of both patient and practitioner.
The 5,500K light produced by the lamp has a high colour temperature – meaning it is nearer to the blue end of the spectrum – but is is not "warm". This is only a description of colour, and it does not mean the lamp will be hot.
What Controls Are There on This Lamp?
This lamp features intensity controls so that the light can be adjusted based on your needs and the comfort of your patient. More importantly, the lamp has touchless on / off controls which hugely reduce the risk of contamination.
Specifications for the Welch Allyn GS 600 LED Minor Procedure Light with Mobile Stand
- Light source: 3 x white LED
- Colour temperature 5,500K
- Light intensity (normal working distance): 50,000 Lux
- LED lifespan: 50,000 hours
- Working distance: 30.5 to 50cm
- Spot size at working distance: 15cm to 18cm
- Power supply: 100 to 240V
- Flexible arm length: 79cm